Elle

Don't Call Me Angel [Music Video] - OUT NOW

Sooooooo I’m the only one bopping to this nonstop? It’s just a fun little girl power anthem y’all, it’s not that deep.

You’re not the only one. Idg what people were expecting. It’s meant for a soundtrack to a movie and this was Ariana’s song. Of course Miley’s and Lana’s parts were short... they’re the features lmao and I thought they all did good.

Sooooooo I’m the only one bopping to this nonstop? It’s just a fun little girl power anthem y’all, it’s not that deep.

Nope! Same here. It’s cute and fun. I don’t get the hate. It’s not like I was expecting Venice bitch feat. Ariana and Miley.  :toofunny:

Have no interest in Miley or Ariana, track is average at best but omg Lana looks absolutely stunning. Is it weird to envy grapes :P

giphy.gif

Honestly this was just as horrific as I expected, such a wrong choice, artistically it just doesn’t do her any good. I hate to say this shit about Lana because I love her to bits, maybe she did this for fun or whatever and that’s okay but the song is just ugly, their parts don’t blend, there’s no chemistry, the song is chunky and it’s all because they’re all so different from each other it just sounds patched up. So much beauty comes out when she teams up with artists as talented as she is like when she teamed up with Leonard Cohen’s son but she is just in another league from Ariana and Miley. I’m sorry this came out when she was getting so much recognition. I said what I said, I’m ready to be torn to shreds.

can someone make lana throwing a dagger at the dummy's dick a gif i need to comment it on everything

Same we as females deserve that damn gif it's gonna be the only reaction gif I'll ever use in my entire life

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Not a fan of the track HOWEVER

Lana ACTUALLY stands out in a very good way.

The song is mostly Ariana-material and the video reflects that - Ariana standing around, serving kinky 17-year-old vibes, not doing anything else.

Miley is desperately trying to be the tough chick but everything she does screams Disney channel and her part sounds like it's just backing vox.

Lana is the only one to actually feel like a secret agent and her bridge is pretty good.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Everyone on twitter and the youtube comments saying Lana carried the song and stole the show in the video.. and they didn’t lie. The song’s a bop. Lana’s part is a whole serve and the music video’s amazing (aside from some repetitive Ariana beauty shots).

qfrWuBl.png

It ain't no Independent Woman...  :lanahairflip3:  :oprah3:

Its just really meh, nothing special but it'll race up the charts BC of Ariana. I like all three artist but there's no chemistry what so ever and they all seem really awkward around each other to, Lana really did save the track and her little bits in the MV were super cute so that's something at least.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Average pop song, forgettable. Ariana stans are worse then Lana stans in that they will lap up and buy and stream the shit out of something regardless of what she does. So I doubt Lana has anything to do with it or ‘saved the song’. Nothing more then a buzz song to boost the film and another few hundred k in the bank for Lana for doing very little. Was probably thrilled to be asked with miley and Ariana. Miley has talent and Ariana has a great voice but I don’t personally think her songs or asthetic are good...they’re just commercial chart stuff really...grew out of that type of music a few years ago so is boring to me.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance