Elle

Don't Call Me Angel [Music Video] - OUT NOW

There’s no chance this song debuts #1 as people are speculating, or even makes it in top 10, it’s so bad! It’s not even catchy like I can’t even remember any of the words except the words in the title. Lana’s part is the only decent part. I love the video though, gotta love Lana throwing knives and hitting the crotch

LIZARD PEOPLE

The video's way better than the song, and sexy/awkward Lana is always super endearing. Honestly, I'm not an Ariana fan, and only like certain Miley records, but everything I've heard by the three artists on their own is better than this. Still, it will be a number one hit, and hopefully draws some unsuspecting people to NFR.

This omg. Both Miley and Ariana have some seriously 10/10 songs... and they worked with some of the hottest producers in the game... who let this happen :rip: But I'm not gonna lie it sounds 100% like a soundtrack and I guess that's enough. It would be awesome if they had one song each for the soundtrack.

So does Lana actually have a tangible singing part in it, or is she doing background vocals like we suspected? I’m at work

Ariana - verses and chorus

Miley - second verse

Lana - bridge

So does Lana actually have a tangible singing part in it, or is she doing background vocals like we suspected? I’m at work

She has the whole bridge, it’s basically a verse but she’s kinda doing the mumble singing like in FIILY but still it’s a tangible singing part. Also the only good part of the song

LIZARD PEOPLE

Omg I loved it, the video is amazing, I might be drunk but whatever this is a bop and it will debut on the Top 10 no matter what haters say byeeee.

Jk tbh, but I really think this will be a major single, a lot of friends that are not fans are REALLY hyping this.

Have some fun it's a fun song!

same! she is so cute

this part have me screaming

CuHOvDy.png

Me 5oo she's having so much fun

8nl2OpX.png

watched the mv on mute because i love myself and i’m not torturing myself by listening to the awful melody of ariana and miley’s parts and lana’s lazy whisper singing. self-care is important ladies!

same!! we love mature reponsible decision making  :hooker:

Oh my Goddd the stick figuring possibilities ... @movebaby and I are so excited

y'all aren't READY omggg

it's just the way i feel