Elle

Don't Call Me Angel [Music Video] - OUT NOW

Omg I could not stop smiling every time Lana was on screen. She steals the show!!

My friend who is a giant Ari stan and is just now getting into Lana (bc I'm dragging him to the Portland show lol) said "Lana's verse was the best ngl. Ariana I love you but Lana's the queen here. Lana stole the show."

So proud, she's converting the Ari fans :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Absolutely loved the video and song.

My only critique is that Lana should've had better outfits or at least more sleek (minus the red robe) looks and that she should've at least had more vocals within the song, like ad-libs or harmonizing with Ariana or something.

the fact that they're doing all of this for a movie that no one wants except for like 5 of your local 16 year old queer girls who will think KS is doing gay activism and it WILL flop in the box office... the movie is so clearly pandering i cant believe they're really trying to make something of it tho i'm kind of embarrassed that it exists hjfgdskjhve yall cant sell something just cuz its women

the more ive listened to it the more i like it even tho it IS a mess... the video saved it 

Absolutely loved the video and song.

My only critique is that Lana should've had better outfits or at least more sleek (minus the red robe) looks and that she should've at least had more vocals within the song, like ad-libs or harmonizing with Ariana or something.

this i wanted her to harmonize w one or both of them so bad

UbsOye5.png

the fact that they're doing all of this for a movie that no one wants except for like 5 of your local 16 year old queer girls who will think KS is doing gay activism and it WILL flop in the box office... the movie is so clearly pandering i cant believe they're really trying to make something of it tho i'm kind of embarrassed that it exists hjfgdskjhve yall cant sell something just cuz its women

the more ive listened to it the more i like it even tho it IS a mess... the video saved it 

this i wanted her to harmonize w one or both of them so bad or have ad libs 

I was trying to be optimistic about this movie because I do love the last two, but when I saw the trailer and they revealed that: one of the panthers won't even be an actual panther and the panthers using guns I was immediately over it. I do think Kristen Stewart did a really good job though, she looks amazing in the part.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Well, call me crazy but I wanted Miley and Lana to start making out

They both turned me the fuck on in this part

TAJ3fMq.png

THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY FAV PART

I was trying to be optimistic about this movie because I do love the last two, but when I saw the trailer and they revealed that: one of the panthers won't even be an actual panther and the panthers using guns I was immediately over it. I do think Kristen Stewart did a really good job though, she looks amazing in the part.

i haven't seen any of the movies so i'm not really interested in the first place but this just feels so unnecessary, especially amongst a bunch of series/remakes/reboots etc imagine how tired we are.... kristen stewart does look good tho i can't deny that lol 

lana should've done a song for midsommar instead! may queen!

UbsOye5.png

i haven't seen any of the movies so i'm not really interested in the first place but this just feels so unnecessary, especially amongst a bunch of series/remakes/reboots etc imagine how tired we are.... kristen stewart does look good tho i can't deny that lol 

lana should've done a song for midsommar instead! may queen!

Lana got tired of doing soundtracks for Oscar bait movies and is now doing soundtracks for mainstream movies only. Scary Stories, Charlies Angels, possibly Birds of Prey... we love a lucrative queen!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm glad they didn't try and put Lana in a weird situation that didn't suit her, like with Miley beating the dude in the boxing ring; only Miley could do smth like that. Just having her throwing knives and sitting sexily around that fire was enough for her to steal the show. 

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

The song is ok. But the video... LANA SERVED!!! Being the mastermind of the group in that control room with all The gadgets in that hot leather outfit. And then her sensual bridge with the red robe fuck me up

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I want to take this moment to say that Lana's soundtrack catalogue is so so so bad. She, the most cinematic artist of the century, should have FANTASTIC and acclaimed soundtracks.

Her only actually good soundtrack is the incredible Young and Beautiful. Then Big Eyes (amazing song) and Once Upon a Time.

The rest I don't even remember.

I hope some day she serves another Y&B for a huge film.