Elle

Don't Call Me Angel [Music Video] - OUT NOW

The video is cute. All looked good (finally Miley has good hair). It's a shame it's mostly a Ariana song. The instrumental should've been darker for me but again it's Ariana's song.

I wonder if it will boost Lana's sales for NFR!.

Mfhp.gif

Not used to Lana being part of a nothing, trashy song like this. Just throw away pop. Her part is nice, and Miley's ok, but Ariana, nope.  It's just... nothing.

Miley & Lana saved the song. I use to love Ari but all of her songs sound the same nowadays (dangerous woman album is still amazing tho)

The video is pretty good & cute ngl!

dNvtmdN.png

I'm an Ariana fan but wow she sounds terrible on this track.... her enunciation (or lack thereof) just gets more and more ridiculous and nonsensical with every song  :biblio:

Lana looks gorgeous but also a little awkward and out of place :(

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I just wish the song was at least catchy :toofunny:

But anyway, the music video basically saved that messy "song". They all looked good! :creep:

Get that promo Lanz

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Sooooooo I’m the only one bopping to this nonstop? It’s just a fun little girl power anthem y’all, it’s not that deep.

it's fun and catchy. i acually wish lana's part had been more pop. we know she likes pop and does it WELL.

my exact thoughts!! Lana looks hot af in the vid, and so does Miley, so that moment was :sluttybunny:. could take or leave Ariana tho.

mhm, one of the reasons why this video works so well is the fact that they kept each of the singer's individuality & specific vibe. like, only Ariana could do Ariana's part, and so on. they didn't try to homogenize the 3 girls into a one-size-fits-all kinda video, which was the #1 thing i was afraid of since the song was announced bc Lana in particular really stands out from the other 2.

i was just thinking this. 3 different artists looking and acting like their unique selves. the video was directed by a woman and it shows. 

The song is growing on me really fast. At first I hated it because it was just another basic pop song. 

The music video WAS A SERVE.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Excuse me but her never actually released cover of STLALT and Season of the Witch says fucking hi

Some Things Last a Long Time is amazing but we don't even have it

Season of the Witchon the other side...

it's just a fun pop song for crappy movie remake it ain't that deep girls! lets at least be thankful that ariana was kind enough to reach out to lana and give her some free promotion because lana really stole the show in this and all the kids are prbly gonna wanna know who she is, also we actually got to see what lana looks like all glammed up in a high budget music video that wasn't shot on a iphone by chuck...let's hope this gave lana a wakeup call and gave her the sense to reach out to other directors for visuals (atleast we have the doin time video)

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

tbh the mv is kinda.. a bit bad and stale. like it serves low budget but shot with a big budget tea, they should have hired someone with experience aka joseph kahn to bad-blood-this and not just ari's house director (serving lana only using her house-directors kinda tea).

the song is cute for all it is it's just a random soundtrack song for a stale remake.

i76mrxw.png