Venice

The "Do You?" Game

Yep and I also do it when i go to bedΒ :crai:

Do you think that aΒ big societal shift is imminent? ( positive or negative )Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

It depends on the society or the location you are talking about. Where I live - rather no, everything is quite stable here.
Β 

Do you want to have children one day?Β 

Yeah, probably two or three depending on my financial situation or whatever other situation. The Sims made me love big families. As a kid I would probably idealize those annoying Christian family channels.Β 

Β 

Do you wish to change something about your country?

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeΒ 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Tendentatively, I go with the fashion. But I think I've finally reached a point where I don't do everything. Middle parting or fashion from the 90s? Mullets? No, thank youΒ :scoff:

Do you think big tech is a threat to democracy?

I do not have any pets at the moment. One day I would like to have a Labrador as they are so gentle and lovable. However, my current flat and workplace are rather unsuitable.

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b56jyly452b21vh3dfjd8iivdd2f4ydle7wcwfynl&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I grew up with all sorts of animals - chickens, pigeons, rabbits, tortoises, turkeys, cats, canaries and a Chihuahua. My favourite was our cat - she was big and strong, chased all the other males away, but was incredibly gentle and cuddly.

Β 

Do you usually make the first move or do you leave it to the other person?

9 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Β 

I love making the first move :true:

Β 

:true:

Β 

9 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Do you prefer to live a lifeΒ of routine or a life of spontaneity?

Β 

70% routine and 30% spontaneity I would sayΒ :erm:
Β 

Do you think that two lovers can accept each other's subjective truths and become friends after a failed relationship?

That’s a really nice thought in some ways. It largely depends on the relationship history and,Β assuming things ended on good terms, reconciliation isΒ entirely plausible.Β Thinking back awhile ago to my ex and everything that happened I was left with legitimate trauma, the kind you drop literally multiple thousands of dollars for toward therapy. Without really going deep into it, I think there are circumstances where profound damage has been done and some doors should never be re-opened. What’s the expression the kids say these days? β€œA part of me will never stop loving you. But we'll never have anything to do with each other again.” :sadcore:
Β 

Do you have plans this weekend?

Not at all, I already spent all my money not even halfway through the month. All I have left I'm expecting to spend it with with my psych tomorrow, if she clears the date. If not I might just go and crash to a friend's house all weekend or do some Coursera stuff.

Β 

If you could go back in the past and change what you think is a pivot moment in your life, would you?

Β 

The things is, you wouldn't be changing your past bcΒ paradox andΒ shit. The you as we think of it would cease to exist, and time would continuing to flow for the you who's present you've changed. You're making a better world, but you're not the one who's going to live in it.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

no, i wouldn’t change anything, although i’ve dealt with difficulties in my life, i feel like those moments are something i can learn from & find a way to appreciate, in a weird way, & it’s not productive to feel regretful about doing something a certain way because in that moment you had less experience, the best we can do is to be conscious of the decisions we make now & how they can impact our own futures

Β 

do you like the wintertime?Β 

WGe8ynS.gif