Venice

The "Do You?" Game

I love to write and I've been doing it since I was 8! I've actually thought about starting to write in English too :scoff:

Do you prefer Lana at Planet Terra or Lana at Glastonbury? 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

not any real ones :bebe:

every plant that i've taken in usually dies fairly quickly and not even because i don't take care of it correctly i think there's just a lot of mold & dust in the air combined with it being really cold

do you have any holiday decorations up? whether it's for christmas, hanukkah, etc

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

We do! We bought our first Christmas tree this year including all the ornaments and whatnot, we also have some fake snowy trees around the house and we have an integrated lighting system in our home which we set to different holiday themes and colors every day! 💞🎄✝️

Do you know what you want for Christmas? and what is it? 

Every night at 8:00pm it’s *~tea time~* at home where we wind down with Chamomile tea and watch something together although we’ve been working crazy hours lately so that hasn’t been happening. I really like this tradition because we get so caught up in work, depressing world news, etc that it becomes even more important to reconnect :true:

Do you have a favorite holiday food?