Venice

The "Do You?" Game

I think so! Tbh my head would explode if I kept all of its endless thoughts trapped there with no escape  :deadbanana: Talking, typing, writing, whatever to feel relief lol

Do you have a wish that you know can't be, but you wish for it anyway?

Had to look up what ecological parks are, so basically no. Sounds pretty neat tho, would love to check em out.

If Lana could only produce music of one era for the rest of her career, what era DO you want it to be?

giphy.gif  Me going to pick up my wish package

Had to look up what ecological parks are, so basically no. Sounds pretty neat tho, would love to check em out.

If Lana could only produce music of one era for the rest of her career, what era DO you want it to be?

For me, the outtakes and the standalone songs count as well to an era. It's hard to decide between Ultraviolence and Norman Fucking Rockwell!. UV is my favorite album of hers and  I really like the outtakes like Yes to heaven or Fine China.

Even though they are not sounding like UV songs, I Can Fly and Big Eyes kinda count to the UV era for me as well. So Lana would produce UV sounding songs and some cinematic songs for the rest of her career. NFR!  is a good album and she is in a better state of mind ( she went from " I'm a sad girl" to "At least I can say I'm not sad"). And VENICE BITCH is on NFR!  But I do like the production of UV more.....

So I would go with the UV era sonically.... some cinematic songs like I Can Fly & Big Eyes, some songs with a rockish undertone like Shades of Cool, Flipside & Cruel world, some beautiful ballads like Old Money, some darker, sexier songs like FMWUTTT, and songs with psychedelic influences like West Coast and she could throw some surf guitar in those songs!!

Only sonically..lyrically she can write happier songs if she wants to (and many of us would be happy for Lana if she is in a happier state of mind)... And Florida Kilos and the radio mix of West Coast (which is released on the german/austrian/swiss UV edition) sounded less dark than the rest of UV.  And she could do sonically a song like Yes to Heaven or could release it ....maybe I took this too serious..lol but nevermind

Do you have ever felt really happy even if it only was just for a second?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Sure. Relationships are great. I've  been with my current hubby for 3 years :heart:

Do you ever wish you could eat ice cream but then realize the weather is not warm enough yet?

No. I always try to be true, above all. Lying will always be harder for me than telling the truth.  

Do you ever been disloyal to someone?

1 minute ago, Anthony said:

No. I always try to be true, above all. Lying will always be harder for me than telling the truth.  

Do you ever been disloyal to someone?

No! I have a strict policy for myself on loyalty. 

Do you sometimes overthink to the point of total collapse? 

Yes, the USA so I could live in California

Do you relate Lana lyrics to something you're doing/seeing at the time?

(I do this alot - like Friday night I walked to get Chinese so I was singing in my head "walking through the city streets, is it by mistake or design? I feel so alone on a Friday night")