PARADIXO

'Honeymoon' Turns 4: Achieving Mental Health Through Time-Travel

epic thread & great read @PARADIXO. this just became a tie for my fav lana record (w UV) in 2019 and it has been blowing my mind ever since– i return again and again and get deep with one or two songs each time. freak, art deco, TLY, honeymoon, blackest day, salvatore, and MTWBT are imo some of her career best as songwriter and absolute queen of vibes on vibes on vibes. the sax on freak and art deco drive me :rollin:insane :godlaugh:

aOaIzH2.gif

Loved reading this (again). I miss getting high to honeymoon, it truly was like escaping into another dimension :xcry: I had a messy break up and for a while I found true peace getting lost in this record. 

Omg this blew my mind :oprah: thank you so so much for writing this genius piece @PARADIXO:kiss: really enjoyed reading this , just found out about it today and I'm sure I will come back every now & then to re-read it :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 hours ago, lili said:

Lana Del Rey, the builder of worlds, the uncoverer of the sacred hidden parts of the soul, the dream-weaver…

I wish I had read this sooner, @PARADIXO thank you for putting the brilliance of it all into words masterfully. :wub:

Thank you so much <3 And to everyone who discovered my post recently!