Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

there is no good from the right.

I’m not gonna lie. I support gun control but we shouldn’t get rid of guns completely. There’s a reason why that right to carry in the first place. We do better restrictions though!

whats "good" from the conservative side though

Look above & besides that, I agree that we should have stricter border control, but make it easier for people wanting to live in this country for asylum or simply following their dreams! It’s so hard to became a US Citizen & it’s ridiculous.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I'm always skeptical of people who want to be on reality television.

Anyway, some "fun" facts about this guy:

1. His nickname Sticks is a bastardization of "Fuckstick".

2. He was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a federal corruption probe of Tulsa police.

3. This incident with a black man from his very first episode drew criticism for harassment and profiling. Tulsa PD later cited negative media coverage as their reason for pulling out of the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWj-rDgqTBA

And that's just from a couple minutes Googling.

Lana, if you've got first responder fantasies, perhaps fuck a firefighter.

#Fuckstick

So he's a piece of shit. 

giphy.gif

Huh? "Someone on Twitter" who knew "way before the rest ya'll knew" ... doesn't exactly sound like a reliable source. :eyeroll3:

I know! They might as well be making this shit up but I'm thirsty for ANY tea on this so here we go lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Why would y'all think this is a publicity stunt? 0 reason for it. If she does date him it'll be cute & again not all cops are bad people.

Paparazzi just happen to be in central park? Nope. It's a set up probably by Lana's people to promote the tour. 

Paparazzi just happen to be in central park? Nope. It's a set up probably by Lana's people to promote the tour.

Idkk I just don’t see it! like that’s not the best publicity stunt! I would think of better ones! Like I don’t get how that’ll promote her tour unless she’s dating like another musician or band mate. No real correlation! They’re probably just friends.

maybe she's shopping for a personal bodyguard bc her stans have been cray cray lately like jumping down on her from the balcony and shit teehee.gif

Hopefully not because this guy thinks all black people who wear a blue shirt are affiliated with a gang.  :facepalm:

Is he though? I mean, a lot of her lyrics glamorize criminal activity.

I had an image of her being kinda sassy and him saying in that Oklahoma accent, "I'm going to make you wish you hadn't done that" or some shit like that and then him grabbing her by the wrists and throwing her on the bed. I was thinking Playing Dangerous, Smarty, Roses vibes. She glamorizes criminal activity so him being attracted to her and wanting her despite all that might turn her on; his lust for her is so strong he puts all that law enforcing   :flop:  shit aside because he wants her so badly

Hopefully not because this guy thinks all black people who wear a blue shirt are affiliated with a gang.  :facepalm:

that man really told him off (and on live tv!) , I love it so much  :flutter:

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Lana is giving mixed signals. For her entire career she’s shown signs that she swings left. Her women’s marches, political songs, hatred for trump... and she just released a song about imagining an America “one without the gun” and now she’s dating a cop. Dead.

Now all of a sudden she has been attending churches that look down upon gays, and now she is dating a clear right-wing, gun loving nut.

With cancel culture the way it is these days, if she is truly on the path to becoming a conservative housewife... she will be cancelled in a heart beat. It makes her appear as a true hypocrite.

I’m not gonna lie. I support gun control but we shouldn’t get rid of guns completely. There’s a reason why that right to carry in the first place. We do better restrictions though!

Look above & besides that, I agree that we should have stricter border control, but make it easier for people wanting to live in this country for asylum or simply following their dreams! It’s so hard to became a US Citizen & it’s ridiculous.

Those gun laws were made up about 300 years ago though when you could hardly shoot someone accurately from 30 feet. Back then they were probably legal everywhere but since then they are banned almost everywhere now that one guy with a gun could kill 100 people in 2 minutes if he wanted to.

Just in case anyone doubted that he's a Republican, a quick Google reveals that he definitely is. 

qBhFc9b.png

Yep. Double-checked on the Oklahoma State Election Board site. Officially registered as a Republican. The interesting information voter registration sites continue to yield and/or confirm.........  :teehee:

Taking a page out of my book. LOL. Well done.  :gclap:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Those gun laws were made up about 300 years ago though when you could hardly shoot someone accurately from 30 feet. Back then they were probably legal everywhere but since then they are banned almost everywhere now that one guy with a gun could kill 100 people in 2 minutes if he wanted to.

I didn’t say to keep guns the same! We do need better gun restrictions! Yet, I think not all guns should be banned. We shouldn’t be allowing so many to die. Yet we also can’t deny that frankly firearms have played a huge part in American culture & it’d be messy to get rid of them completely. While many oppose gun reform many also advocate for it & that’s what makes it so tricky