allseeing

Abu Dhabi, UAE @ F1 After Race Concert - November 30th, 2019

As with the Israel show, Lana might want to reconsider. The UAE and Abu Dhabi specifically have a really bad human rights record and homosexual acts are illegal.

Somebody tell her registered Republican Fox News-appearing Okie TV cop boyfriend she's performing someplace that practices sharia law. :troll:

Whether she drops the concert or he drops her it's a win in my book.

While the UAE has a bad record of funding terrorism, incidents of terrorism occurring in Abu Dhabi are actually really rare. This can only be interpreted as a racist statement.

That last comment is meant as a joke... Right..?

As with the Israel show, Lana might want to reconsider. The UAE and Abu Dhabi specifically have a really bad human rights record and homosexual acts are illegal.Somebody tell her registered Republican Fox News-appearing Okie TV cop boyfriend she's performing someplace that practices sharia law. :troll:Whether she drops the concert or he drops her it's a win in my book. While the UAE has a bad record of funding terrorism, incidents of terrorism occurring in Abu Dhabi are actually really rare. This can only be interpreted as a racist statement.

Well on that, you can say that too to the previous artists who performed in the same event like Beyonce, Aeorosmith, Kanye West, Kylie Minogue, Pharrel Williams, Pitbull, Lionel Richie, RIHANNA, and well Pink. How’s that??

tumblr_m9qn4rlVxt1qdwvh7o1_500.gif

i wouldnt have the balls to perform there, i feel like a bomb would be set off while i perform

Is this confirmed? The girl is gonna get arrested the moment she sings "let me fuck you hard in the pouring rain"

Abu Dhabi is the place where sex and the city 2  (movie) takes place.

It is not like the typical arab country, they have a minimal respect for western culture, specially people with money.

She will be fine and treated like a queen while she is there.

i bought my first lana del rey ticket, dreams can come true

i literally cried my heart out when i checked out, i never thought i'd be able to do this one day.. been a fan for 7 years now

i'm so happy guys, and fyi.. it's a regular concert, not a private one and anyone can attend it (and it's actually cheap, total was around $450 for the golden circle)

it's the exact place that coldplay performed this year here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABUl0K6kAc

and no not only because rich ppl gave her some money, lana is popular here, arabs got insane that she's coming and they deserve to see their idol singing in front of them

you can easily see that on her LDR Arabia account that she's following years ago

https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyArabs?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

:smile3:

Sis truly makes being problematic an art form :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i wouldnt have the balls to perform there, i feel like a bomb would be set off while i perform

ur so fucking rude and ignorant 

so sad that you can't even use ur mind or google to check what is UAE 

saying shit about muslims/ arabs is so fucking racist, you really need to educate urself.. most of westeren ppl are living there u dummy

do you know anything about the UAE?

no she doesn't, she just wants to talk shit so she thinks she's funny

it's so fucking sad how some ppl really think arabs can't have the right to see their idols, selfish and stupid

Abu Dhabi is the place where sex and the city 2  (movie) takes place.

It is not like the typical arab country, they have a minimal respect for western culture, specially people with money.

She will be fine and treated like a queen while she is there.

I really don't think SATC2 was the most accurate depiction of UAE tho lmao

Mostly a caricature. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

i bought my first lana del rey ticket, dreams can come true

i literally cried my heart out when i checked out, i never thought i'd be able to do this one day.. been a fan for 7 years now

i'm so happy guys, and fyi.. it's a regular concert, not a private one and anyone can attend it

it's the exact place that coldplay performed this year here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABUl0K6kAc

and no not only because rich ppl gave her some money, lana is popular here, arabs got insane that she's coming and they deserve to see their idol singing in front of them

you can easily see that on her LDR Arabia account that she's following years ago

https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyArabs?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Oh, I wasn't implying that she doesn't have fans in the Middle East when I said about the $$$. 

Anyway, I'm really happy for you! 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Oh, I wasn't implying that she doesn't have fans in the Middle East when I said about the $$$. 

Anyway, I'm really happy for you! 

it's totally fine i saw many fans saying that so that's why i wrote my comment

actually the highest ticket is so cheap compared to the UAE/ SAR (if you want to attend lana only, you only pay $80 for the golden one) so i don't think they paid her that extra compared to her regular $$$

As with the Israel show, Lana might want to reconsider. The UAE and Abu Dhabi specifically have a really bad human rights record and homosexual acts are illegal.

Somebody tell her registered Republican Fox News-appearing Okie TV cop boyfriend she's performing someplace that practices sharia law. :troll:

Whether she drops the concert or he drops her it's a win in my book.

While the UAE has a bad record of funding terrorism, incidents of terrorism occurring in Abu Dhabi are actually really rare. This can only be interpreted as a racist statement.

Well if Lana decided not to perform there because of sharia law, it would be a very valid reason and I wouldn't blame her for that decision. This law is a disgrace to humanity.

Wynwood was extra with his bomb comment yes, but since when is it a "racist statement" ? Terrorism isn't about race, Islam isn't about race. So... where is this new race you speak of?

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: