evilentity

L.A. Times Interview 2019.03.10

leo moon jumped out w this interview :rip: but i blame the interviewer. this was so awkward to read!

what are leo moons like #idkanythingaboutastrology

not her saying toxic masculinity :rip: she really has changed

can u explain this to me? she just said a term with no further explanation

"He's a good cop. He gets it. He sees both sides of things" no words....

I'm confused, why is everyone bashing him? because shes a police officer in this political climate or..?

This is a great interview! Finally, someone who asks interesting questions. challenges her and actually asks follow up questions to her responses and keeps pressing her. I thought she showed some real self-reflection in her answers and I don't get a single hint of any of the awkward-ness people have pointed out? 

exactly, arent journalists supposed to come with hard, hitting, crazy questions? albeit i know some of them cross the line, i tought this one was making sure he was understanding her answers 

This may be unpopular, but in my opinion, it shouldn't. People are paying money and she shouldn't be bringing her bad mood to a show. Last night, for example, it was painfully obvious that she was in a bad mood. I get that she's a human being, but she's only on stage for an hour and she needs to suck it up.

yeah i would be in a bad mood if Win was once again front row, stalking me for the 500th time

Finally read through it all and i love it. Best interview she's had since her BTD era. 

The interviewer really got down with the good questions. Im surprised Lana actually answered them all- though she did brush over some, what we got is still heaps. 

I think it's really true, and sometimes annoying (but more funny) that she does contradict herself so much, but oh well. She studied philosophy what do we expect. she just likes thinking

It feels like you’re being a lot more public during the release of “Norman F— Rockwell” than you were for your previous albums. Was that always your plan for this one?

No. It’s just that people like it. I’m like, “Alright! Let me tell you about the album!” I remember when I made [the 2014 album] “Ultraviolence,” I put so much work into it. I mixed on my own console for months. And then I did extensive interviews and no one cared that I mixed anything. So I stopped promoting after that. I was like, “Honeymoon,” “Lust for Life” ... just take them.

If she knows people love the record can she please start performing more of the songs on tour? :ohno:

Cut blue jeans and off to the races, add HIAB and california

I feel Lana gets misread most of the time. Hang in there, babe.

Well, I like this interview.

In most cases I'm VERY sympathetic towards her intentions even though there's some dirt here and there. HOWEVER we shouldn't make up reasoning behind her words on our own. She should've learned to speak clearly by now.

It's also not only her words but her thoughts that shine through. Sometimes I just cannot understand how she even lets some things slip or THINK them

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I can't say I get EVERYTHING Lana says but, for the most part, I believe she expresses herself quite well.

In most cases I'm VERY sympathetic towards her intentions even though there's some dirt here and there. HOWEVER we shouldn't make up reasoning behind her words on our own. She should've learned to speak clearly by now.

It's also not only her words but her thoughts that shine through. Sometimes I just cannot understand how she even lets some things slip or THINK them

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

i've been out of the loop for a while but this interview is W I L D. I cannot believe the words that come out of her mouth sometimes. I think she needs real therapy? All the audio transcripts we've gotten from interviews always does seem like she is treating it like a psychotherapy session. Idk this one made me feel extra weird. And now the tweets shading Patty? 

It makes me so mad that Lana was so indignant about the child abuse allusion in the album review. Lana saying “how dare she bring children in to this” is such a joke.

As if she doesn’t have a million lyrics sexualizing being a child...

Why doesn’t she EVER take responsibility for those fucked up lyrics,

And then here she decides to take the moral high ground on how people can talk about children WTF