Sign in to follow this  
ilovetati

Lana and Jack to perform/appear at the Grammy Museum (Oct 13)

So maybe her current obsession with singing „for free“ is a sign that pacific blue will actually be a thing? I mean we saw how quickly she recorded looking for america with jack so maybe she got zella and weyes in a studio real quick and they recorded a studio version for that album. Just a thot

That! Plus she must have recorded Chelsea Hotel with Adam Cohen as well. Maybe it'll be a cute acoustic / low-key EP. 

Do we know about any other songs performed? 

I'm dying to hear more of NFR performed properly... Can't believe California and The Greatest are being snubbed :'( Don't want them destined for the wasteland that The Blackest Day is in, which has still never been done live besides a small acapella. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I wonder what profession Win will do when he grows up?

Anyway, very cute performance - I would love to see her in more intimate settings. Imagine seeing Lana without rabid fans screaming the lyrics. Acoustic NFR come through! Ridiculous that the dancers were there and I wish she would just ditch the backing track but she's such a kook.

Would love an acoustic live set EP.

3lfQEhw.png

I wonder what profession Win will do when he grows up?

Anyway, very cute performance - I would love to see her in more intimate settings. Imagine seeing Lana without rabid fans screaming the lyrics. Acoustic NFR come through! Ridiculous that the dancers were there and I wish she would just ditch the backing track but she's such a kook.

Would love an acoustic live set EP.

By the looks of it I'm pretty sure he will never have to worry about working like ever :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I actually thought she looked great

Agree! Hell, it was a small venue: she can wear whatever she wants. 

https://www.instagram.com/weadorelana/

Snippets form yesterday's show. There's also a part of the interview with Jack. It gives a little idea of how she can be in the studio...