Rorman Nockwell

Bloodworks Live Studio Interview 09/10/2019

For an interview less than 2 minutes, this was surprisingly informative.

Not sure there's a 61 anymore, but Parkside Dr. is an actual street in Lake Placid. I would guess her family probably lived at this address when she was young.

This also fleshes out the picture of her post-high school years a little more, giving perspective on perhaps why she enrolled at SUNY Geneseo but never attended and took a year off before going to Fordham, as well as how she was able to finish her degree while recording AKA and perhaps why one article said she dropped out (probably just appeared that way) while most sources said she graduated.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

her alzheimer's got to her and she no longer believes she was a metaphysics student..... literally stunning

She mentioned Fordham though

she studied there

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Not sure there's a 61 anymore, but Parkside Dr. is an actual street in Lake Placid. I would guess her family probably lived at this address when she was young.

So she remembers her address from 20 years ago but she can't remember lyrics to NFR songs

1525910613-ppafuyq.gif

there has got to be more to this interview... who are these fans, how can we see / listen to more????? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD9wZxYfD0c

Here is the full thing

She said she goes to the gym and does power lifting.

She talked about choosing the font for the album cover and the story about the album title

She mentions Yosemite and the american dream

She was asked what is the american dream for her :deadbanana:

The guy asked her some question at the very end that she didn't like but he said it so fast I didn't understand what it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD9wZxYfD0c

Here is the full thing

She said she goes to the gym and does power lifting.

She talked about choosing the font for the album cover and the story about the album title

She mentions Yosemite and the american dream

She was asked what is the american dream for her :deadbanana:

The guy asked her some question at the very end that she didn't like but he said it so fast I didn't understand what it was

Am I going crazy or did I miss the mention of Yosemite?? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Am I going crazy or did I miss the mention of Yosemite?? 

She mentions during the part wher she is talking about the album title that she was driving in Yosemite with Chuck and they were talking

She mentions during the part wher she is talking about the album title that she was driving in Yosemite with Chuck and they were talking

ohh so not the song but the place? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Just now listening to this. Two-hour soundchecks for one-hour shows? :rip:

I love how she omitted her name in that song, as if we don't all know what it is. :oic2:

Lenara Del Ramos Reyes, queen of secrecy

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif