Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Sioux Falls, SD @ The District - November 6th, 2019

Fans gave her a lyric sheet & requested she sing The Next Best American Record (smart)

ย 

ย 

Very smart indeed. We stan a forgetful Kween!ย  :hooker:

What a fucking messy venue, but my group of friends I met in queue and I were the ones who requested TNBAR! Also, Iโ€™m the girl behind Lana in that group selfie with that random dudeโ€™s arms around me. Not the selfie I was hoping for, but Iโ€™ll take it.

ย 

She was having SO much fun on stage. The small venue was perfect for her. She looked and sounded beautiful. Forget all yโ€™all saying her shows have been lackluster this tour, I loved this show way more than my LATTM tour show.

โ™กย giphy-1.gifย โ™ก

ย 

She looked beautiful tonight!ย 

What a fucking messy venue, but my group of friends I met in queue and I were the ones who requested TNBAR! Also, Iโ€™m the girl behind Lana in that group selfie with that random dudeโ€™s arms around me. Not the selfie I was hoping for, but Iโ€™ll take it.

She was having SO much fun on stage. The small venue was perfect for her. She looked and sounded beautiful. Forget all yโ€™all saying her shows have been lackluster this tour, I loved this show way more than my LATTM tour show.

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

Bravo for getting her to sing TNBAR!ย 

ย 

Now if someone can do the same thing in another show and get her to do California!

Thank you for the genius idea of providing her a lyric sheet!! & Congratulations on meeting Lana! (ngl on first glance I totally assumed you two were a couple :toofunny:)ย 

Also, I agree about the small venues - I think she feels more comfortable in smaller venues. Her best shows always seem to be at small theatres & outdoor amphitheaters rather than arenas x

ย 

ย 

ย 

Some nice professional shots from photographer Michael Woolheater -ย 

ย 

ย 

49027651752_0e2f976512_o.jpg49027442356_1b90968146_o.jpg49026926873_69a8789fae_o.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Photo with Haley Bonar -ย 

ย 

ย 

49026939288_20b5f6b7b4_o.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Selfie -

ย 

ย 

49027663772_dcbf3eab55_o.jpg

ย 

ย 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

Currently, Chuck has on her story Lana meeting fans during Venice Bitch, so it's safe to say the show is ending/over. I'll continue to post videos/photos as they come in. But yay for TNBAR & Ultraviolence! x

ย 

Here's another video of TNBAR w the chorus -ย 

http://instagram.com/p/B4jSCTgnjsp/

ย 

giphy.gif

Ultraviolence -ย 

ย 

Norman Fucking Rockwell -ย 

ย 

Cherry -ย 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

Lemme just say I think it's very cool that Lana is using her starpower to shed light on a couple of handpicked smaller artists that she has found interesting herself. It's a very modest, kind move. Hope she continues for the rest of the leg.

Bon Dylan has far more lyrical content to cover, plays an instrument while performing and is a lot older than Lana but he doesn't need fans printing him lyric sheets. Wtfย ย  :deadbanana:ย ย 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Ah so she sang BAR but couldn't sing it in a key that was comfortable for her choice. The song must be dead and buried in her mind! We truly are lucky we ever got any incarnation of it.

ย 

Are all these dresses supposed to evoke the aesthetics of Norman Rockwell's paintings? Hopefully WHF is inspired by Megritte or Frida Kahlo!

3lfQEhw.png

Ah so she sang BAR but couldn't sing it in a key that was comfortable for her choice. The song must be dead and buried in her mind! We truly are lucky we ever got any incarnation of it.

Are all these dresses supposed to evoke the aesthetics of Norman Rockwell's paintings? Hopefully WHF is inspired by Megritte or Frida Kahlo!

You also just can't sing comfortably the way she's sitting :/ at least not without a powerful voice.... Cool she went with it though

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png