Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Nashville, TN @ Municipal Auditorium - November 19th, 2019

@burthday kake Maybe the answer lies in here? I never lurk under the tour section, looks like it was low on the setlist so people were probably tired of holding their phones up, especially the GA Ticket zoomer TN audience :agree:.  (For those who see this thread pinged, we are searching for her Bob Dyland cover with Hamilton L from this show :trisha:)

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

so people were probably tired of holding their phones up, especially the GA Ticket zoomer TN audience

I took a couple pictures, But I don’t like to have my phone out during concerts…

:eek:

Funny you’re looking for that song, the other day I was looking up this show & it’s set list…

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

especially the GA Ticket zoomer TN audience

why this just took me out....:thumb:

but yes, rip, I think I'll just have to accept that 1 min twitter clip of it is the best I'll do... maybe she'll perform it again someday or record a studio version even.  it's not that I care so much about Hamilton or anything, though he did a nice job on the cover, but I just <3 Bob Dylan, that song & Lana singing it is like the cherry on top :xcry:

Just now, burthday kake said:

why this just took me out....:thumb:

When I was searching on Twitter, I found a post from that night stating how multiple "fights" broke out due to the rudeness of the other GA Ticket holders, I've never been to a concert, nor know much about the people in Tennessee....but I'll assume it's true :oic2: (there's that video of Lana fans fighting at some other tour as well)

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

When I was searching on Twitter, I found a post from that night stating how multiple "fights" broke out due to the rudeness of the other GA Ticket holders, I've never been to a concert, nor know much about the people in Tennessee....but I'll assume it's true :oic2: (there's that video of Lana fans fighting at some other tour as well)

Well I don’t particularly remember fights, But I wouldn’t doubt it.

I was disappointed I didn’t hear anyone yell KILL ME LANA or something along those lines.

The bitch sitting behind us was complaining she couldn’t see before the show started, Then we stood up when it did. That *** bitch stormed out of there…

:thumb3:

Spoiler

If you’re reading this & you’re the bitch, I’m not sorry…

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

The bitch sitting behind us was complaining she couldn’t see before the show started, Then we stood up when it did. That *** bitch stormed out of there…

:thumb3:

Reveal hidden contents

If you’re reading this & you’re the bitch, I’m not sorry…

In Harry Potter there was "The Boy Who Lived", and at the Lana Del Rey Nashville 2019 set, there was "The Bitch That Couldn't See" SAD!