Sign in to follow this  
TheBoss

Buenos Aires, AR @ Lollapalooza Argentina - POSTPONED: November 26-28th, 2021

Idk why but I'm SO sad that Carly Rae Jepsen isn't on the Lineup, I was so excited for her since she was basically confirmed :toofunny:

So was Marina  :toofunny: but it's okay, I would have died if my two faves were playing in the same place  :hdu:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Idk why but I'm SO sad that Carly Rae Jepsen isn't on the Lineup, I was so excited for her since she was basically confirmed :toofunny:

So was Marina  :toofunny: but it's okay, I would have died if my two faves were playing in the same place  :hdu:

I'm so sad the two of them are not doing Lollapalooza, I was really looking forward to see Marina and Carly  :toofunny:

Well at least we stil got Lana and Charli  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm so sad the two of them are not doing Lollapalooza, I was really looking forward to see Marina and Carly  :toofunny:

Well at least we stil got Lana and Charli  :toofunny:

IKR! They were confirmed and I'm not really sure what happened. The rumored lineup was literally the gayest dream of my life and I wanted it so bad :deadbanana:

8nl2OpX.png

OMG IKR  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: Literally what happened I am so confused

Sincere te no tengo idea, Fuckinbelly recibió un early Lineup y Carly estaba presente en el, además se sabía que su tour manager estaba hablando con la productora de hecho creo que hasta viajo a Brasil para llegar a un acuerdo.

Lo más probable es que Carly canceló a último momento y fue reemplazada por Brockhampton que en ese punto no estaba presente en el Lineup.

Hablando de Chile, lo unico que se me ocurre es que no está interesada en hacer gira por la zona o pospuso su fecha para venir por el Fauna Primavera, pero sinceramente no tiene mucho sentido porque Lolla>>>Fauna.

En cuanto a Marina la vi en lineups fakes pero al parecer nunca hubo confirmación por parte de nadie que venía.

8nl2OpX.png

Sincere te no tengo idea, Fuckinbelly recibió un early Lineup y Carly estaba presente en el, además se sabía que su tour manager estaba hablando con la productora de hecho creo que hasta viajo a Brasil para llegar a un acuerdo.

Lo más probable es que Carly canceló a último momento y fue reemplazada por Brockhampton que en ese punto no estaba presente en el Lineup.

Hablando de Chile, lo unico que se me ocurre es que no está interesada en hacer gira por la zona o pospuso su fecha para venir por el Fauna Primavera, pero sinceramente no tiene mucho sentido porque Lolla>>>Fauna.

En cuanto a Marina la vi en lineups fakes pero al parecer nunca hubo confirmación por parte de nadie que venía.

A mí un miembro del fans club de Marina en Chile me dijo que Warner les había confirmado que Marina estaba en el lineup, de hecho les habían dado detalles hasta de la posición en la que se encontraba en la lista ???? Tenían todo calendarizado para anunciarlo, hacer un hashtag para pedir un sideshow y todo, y luego finalmente no apareció, quedé muy muy confundido jfjdf

Already bought my ticket. I'm kinda sad it's not her first date in Latin America bc that means she won't be as fresh. but oh well!

3132310w380.jpg

Buenos Aires Governor Axel Kicillof declared earlier today that Lollapalooza Argentina must be canceled due to the growing spreading of coronavirus.

21 cases have been confirmed in the country, most precisely in Buenos Aires. The virus arrived from European tourists.

Headliners included our dear LDR, Guns N Roses, Travis Scott, Gwen Stefani, among others.

https://www.lanacion.com.ar/espectaculos/musica/lollapalooza-suspendido-avance-del-coronavirus-covid-19-nid2342520

Of course rich people had to ruin everything! 

Coronavirus in Argentina: imported, located in 1 Province, 21 cases, 1 death

Dengue virus in Argentina: local, located in 15 Provinces, 750 new cases, multiple deaths

The media is really disgusting.

@@PARADIXO I've merged your thread with the already existing thread for Lollapalooza. 

Also, it seems the event may just be postponed, as Gustavo Posse tweeted out that the event will be rescheduled - 

49652084976_b8d149c5d4_o.jpg49652357507_46e4967135_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Now how feasible might this re-scheduling be considering all the artists and bands' previously contracted tours, gigs and events ? 

What are the odds? Fat chance imo  :crying4:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

It's officially postponed until later this year. They just announced it on the news.

Now how feasible might this re-scheduling be considering all the artists and bands' previously contracted tours, gigs and events ? 

What are the odds? Fat chance imo  :crying4:

Do we have other cases of festivals getting postponed for months later the original date? What are the chances of the setlist being mostly the same?

It's officially postponed until later this year. They just announced it on the news.

Do we have other cases of festivals getting postponed for months later the original date? What are the chances of the setlist being mostly the same?

Do we have other cases of festivals getting postponed for months later the original date? TBH I haven't the foggiest... would be interesting to find out.

What are the chances of the setlist being mostly the same? 100%  :ahh:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

Coachella is postponed as well, i'm sure Coachella and Glastonbury are gonna try to keep most of their line up the same but i think most festivals are going to have to change it as there is no proper way to organise this with all artists together.

i76mrxw.png