TheBoss

Sao Paulo, BR @ Lollapalooza Brasil - December 4-6th, 2020 [CANCELLED]

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

that lineup is mostly trash

I mean, I do like some of those artists, but I was mostly attending for Lana and Lana only :bebe: what the hell am I gonn' do now! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I can't find this lineup anywhere in any of Lolla BR social media, but giiiirl

19 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I mean, I do like some of those artists, but I was mostly attending for Lana and Lana only :bebe: what the hell am I gonn' do now! 

Gift me your ticket! I would take a Carly Rae Jepsen, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Nas X, Miley Cyrus, Kacey Musgraves show before Lana any time :fabcat:

8nl2OpX.png

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

So what is the truth? :eartha2:

I don’t understand Portuguese, but people could vote for 3 artists they would like to see perform at Lollapalooza br. Maybe there is some hope for the official lineup because of that?

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

? apparently they just confirmed Lana’s still scheduled to perform at brasil’s lollapalooza in march 2022. will she sing BB songs? (ofc she won’t she’ll sing bartender, 6 random covers and the hope/black beauty/y&b medley and call it a day wbk). IF it’s true (and she doesn’t cancel last minute) this could indicate a tour announcement is incoming :crying2::lange:

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

? apparently they just confirmed Lana’s still scheduled to perform at brasil’s lollapalooza in march 2022. will she sing BB songs? (ofc she won’t she’ll sing bartender, 6 random covers and the hope/black beauty/y&b medley and call it a day wbk). IF it’s true (and she doesn’t cancel last minute) this could indicate a tour announcement is incoming :crying2::lange:

who's 'they' ?

15 minutes ago, thomasoliver88 said:

Potential Leaked Line up (if not fake) - No Lana 

that one’s fake some girl made it up as her wishlist lineup and other people ran with it so there’s still a chance she hasn’t pulled out (yet) 

2 hours ago, thomasoliver88 said:

Potential Leaked Line up (if not fake) - No Lana 

And 

This random acc says she's playing 

the official announcement will be coming soon, there was an insider that confirmed some of the performers in Rock in Rio but he also said Lady Gaga was coming:rip: i hope lana comes though because part of my family lives in são paulo so my chances of seeing her go from 0,1% to 5% :icant:

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

the official announcement will be coming soon, there was an insider that confirmed some of the performers in Rock in Rio but he also said Lady Gaga was coming:rip: i hope lana comes though because part of my family lives in são paulo so my chances of seeing her go from 0,1% to 5% :icant:

lucky you, i haven’t seen her in almost 3 years :judgingu:

9 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

also this profile that said lana is confirmed also said gaga won't come to any rock in rios in the future because they found out she faked her fibromyalgia crisis to promote her documentary which is completely fake and ridiculous so i wouldn't say they're reliable

9 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

lucky you, i haven’t seen her in almost 3 years :judgingu:

lucky you I've never seen her

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 9/29/2021 at 5:11 PM, Honeyyoung said:

gaga won't come to any rock in rios in the future because they found out she faked her fibromyalgia crisis to promote her documentary 

:whoopi: 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one