Elle

Lana with fans at Coweta High School's football game in Coweta, OK - October 17, 2019

The very first picture in the OP came out literally PERFECT! That little girl is so lucky they are both stunning, right angle right lighting lucky bish :defeated: I hope she appreciates it.

Ok i think we can safely say they‘re dating now otherwise she wouldnt go everywhere with him. Still strange though how she made those couple pics with chase not that long ago (both posting a picture wearing the same hat) and now here she is with some other dude already.

Considering her past i really shouldnt be surprised, i mean i dont know how she juggled all these guys pre born to die, but i still am lol

Remember when we used to about Lana hanging out with the instagram baddies drinking matcha and stuff? Well this is proof that things can and will get worse.

for the record, i never complained. she was living the silver lake lifestyle & i actually thought it was cute! but now we're stuck with this soccer mom, cop dating, church going bullshit!!!  :rip: 

Sis looks so good. Sean's kids are so lucky! I hope they get along well.

Ohhhh you guys  :eek:

The bootlickers will come for you all because everything she does is GREAT. U r sO mEaN 2 LaNa cRiTiCiSm iZ BaD oNlY nIcE ThInGs PlZ

Apparently anticipating for someone's trainwreck is criticism now. OK.  :agree:

Also calling fans defending Lana ON Lanaboards, bootlickers from your non-stop tirades against is so funny 

All you seem to do is look for anything bad with whatever Lana may be doing, what does that make you? Why are you even here? Oh that's right you're anticipating Lana's trainwreck, how could I forget.

4BZPaCg.jpg

Ohhhh you guys  :eek:

The bootlickers will come for you all because everything she does is GREAT. U r sO mEaN 2 LaNa cRiTiCiSm iZ BaD oNlY nIcE ThInGs PlZ

Literally stop

How rooted in Oklahoma do we think this guy is? I mean, he still hasn't given up being a Tulsa PD cop even though he's got this other career as a TV law enforcement analyst/influencer. Do we think this guy's ready to go Hollywood and move to California for her? Because she's been blathering all album cycle about how at home she is in California. Do we really see this working out?

FWIW, Lana, after your Oklahoma City show seems like the opportune time to ghost him like you did Barrie.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

How rooted in Oklahoma do we think this guy is? I mean, he still hasn't given up being a Tulsa PD cop even though he's got this other career as a TV law enforcement analyst/influencer. Do we think this guy's ready to go Hollywood and move to California for her? Because she's been blathering all album cycle about how at home she is in California. Do we really see this working out?

FWIW, Lana, after your Oklahoma City show seems like the opportune time to ghost him like you did Barrie.

I moved to Oklahoma but it's just a state of mind

Tbh I’m still skeptical about this cop boyfriend but I don’t know what their relationship is like or what they see in each other or how they influence each other, so I try to stay out of that part.

But I do think going to a highschool football game is cute, no matter who her boyfriend is. Like it’s one of the most average American lifestyle type things to do so it’s such a Lana thing to do. Maybe she won’t have kids of her own so at least she gets to live part of the “mom” experience. I doubt it will last (who knows though) but it’s cute she gets to play step-mom for awhile. It’s like an instant family for her to go do cheesy all-American activities with. Plus we know mom activities, though “dorky”, are generally healthy. As long as he’s not pushing his politics on her, this relationship could do her good and be a nice break from the artsy bad boy types. It just looks cute and fun for her to get to play laid back step mom for a bit. If anything it can be a test for her to see if she even wants an average life someday.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688