Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana Del Rey to guest star in "The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show" airing November 29th, 2019

Knowing her she didn't want to do any more.

We all know she likes doing the bare minimum. :agree:

Chile, she's wearing those white ked sneakers with that dress.  :facepalm:

giphy.gif

Meanwhile Kasey looks like a goddess. She always looks like a goddess. 

I like them singing together but I was too distracted by Kasey. Damn her outfit and makeup and hair is on point.  :flutter:  :gclap:

Here's the audio of the cover via Kacey's Youtube - 

Also available on iTunes & Spotify!

(please remember to not post illegal links to the audio/video as it is copyrighted content released for purchase & streaming!)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

did anyone else sense a weird/annoyed vibe from lana during the performance? maybe she was nervous but idk it seemed like odd eye contact 

Probably just worried about messing up because it isn't her show.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Omg criiiiiiiiiiinge @ the whole show. Who even is Kacey Mustard? It all looks so forced lol. Lana sounded nice though

MUSGRAVES. 

She's a singer. Of course it's forced. It's a Christmas show.  :smokes:

Probably just worried about messing up because it isn't her show.

No backtracking! 

:smile3:

MUSGRAVES. 

She's a singer. Of course it's forced. It's a Christmas show.  :smokes:

No backtracking! 

:smile3:

If it was her own show, we all know she'd forget the words, say "fuck Christmas", and go sit under the Christmas tree and vape. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Her voice is so beautiful on the YT link. Both are. I saw some clips of them on twitter and Lana does look a bit like she had an all nighter and freshened up in time for the show. :D

Not people dragging the goddess Kacey Musgraves, Grammy Album of the Year winner and 6x Grammy award winner. Our girl can’t relate.

It’s a cute performance. Nothing earth shattering, but it’s a GUEST appearance on another artist’s Christmas special, people. What exactly were y’all expecting... :awkney:

giphy-1.gif 

I thought it was cute! I want to get the audio to add to my li'l "Lana Christmas and Chill" playlist with Santa Baby, Smarty, Be My Daddy (open like a Christmas present...), and the trailer-park songs mentioning Christmas lights and silver tinsel (Trash, etc)  :teehee:

My biggest question: is that sparkly ring on Lana's ring finger just a fashion ring or something else?  :creep:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I finally got around to watching it. We curled up in our jammies with hot chocolate for it. I loved it. It was kitschy and retro and felt just like the old Christmas specials. I loved seeing Lana, as well as Zooey, but the whole thing was just so much fun. I would’ve preferred it to be a bit longer and maybe a Willie Nelson cameo, but other than that, it was perfect. It really got me in the Christmas mood. Anyone who liked it should check out the Judy Garland Christmas show, it’s even better.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I finally got around to watching it. We curled up in our jammies with hot chocolate for it. I loved it. It was kitschy and retro and felt just like the old Christmas specials. I loved seeing Lana, as well as Zooey, but the whole thing was just so much fun. I would’ve preferred it to be a bit longer and maybe a Willie Nelson cameo, but other than that, it was perfect. It really got me in the Christmas mood. Anyone who liked it should check out the Judy Garland Christmas show, it’s even better.

omg if they performed 'A Willie Nice Christmas'... that would've been so cute

Video of the performance posted on Kacey’s YouTube channel -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS