Sign in to follow this  
American Whore

I Didn’t Like... Until I Heard...

Just thought of a new game.

Let’s talk about genres we didn’t like but now are listening to because we heard of a particular artist.

For example, “I didn’t like rap until I heard Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City by Kendrick Lamar”

You could go further into different sub genres if you like.

I’ll start.

I didn’t like prog rock until i heard Bedside Manners Are Extra by Greenslade

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I didn’t like Nicole Dollanganger until I heard American Tradition

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I didn’t like King Crimson until I heard Starless (don’t kill me any KC stans)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I didn't like Lorde until I heard her perform live at Music Midtown 2014

(sometimes seeing an artist live can really change the game. I wasn't fond of her attitude and that Team song had become such a headache for me, but I was completely mesmerized watching her thrash around on stage, giving it her all. I wasn't intending on even seeing her set, but the two friends I was with wanted to catch some of it before we went to the headliner. I'm so glad we did. I'll never forget watching her perform 'Biting Down'... It was in that moment that I became a fan! I downloaded her album the very next day) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS