Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Lana Del Rey receives 2 Nominations for the 62nd Grammy Awards - Album of the Year & Song of the Year

This was not unexpected, as the album is definitely more than deserving of a Grammy. Though it's still a question of whether she'll win, but a nomination is already amazing in itself.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

This was not unexpected, as the album is definitely more than deserving of a Grammy. Though it's still a question of whether she'll win, but a nomination is already amazing in itself.

That Lil Nas X album nominated also though ruins the reputation of the award.

That Lil Nas X album nominated also though ruins the reputation of the award.

true. If that had been ASIB, Lover, or something else with at least minimal quality, this would be a good list. Also homecoming shouldn't be nominated. Solange should be

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Is anyone else streaming Norman as soon as she got the nominations or is it just me?

Meeeee! I literally screamed in joy and went to shower with NFR,MAC playing in the shower. And now streaming the whole album!!! So happy for my Queeeen

Just got to imagine which the reactions would have been if Love+Fear received an AOTY nomination... Unrelated, but the thought was problematic enough to post about it.

For the people wondering: before the nomination, the song must be "served" for the academy. Lana\Her team\Interscope picked the title track for the main songs categories and Doin' Time for music video! Also she performed the title track for the GRAMMYs museum so her campaign has been on point I guess

Congrats. So well deserved...