grabmebymyribbons

Theory: Does Lana Have a Secret Child?

Like we could probably find enough “evidence” to also prove Lana is a cyborg or a secret agent or anything.

Well...

Talking Like An Answering Machine

Eg White worked with Florence & The Machine

Lana has taken pictures with Florence 

"You're part of the past, but now you're the future" - AI's were in tv shows from the PAST such as Rosie from The Jetsons, but now they are apart of the FUTURE
Mariners Apartment Complex was played on BBC Radio 1's Future Sounds With Annie Mac
Annie Mac sounds very similar to the hit Nickelodeon show Alex Mack that had futuristic graphics for its time...  Alex MACK... MAC... hmm...
"I'll tell you the future" line in Out With A Bang proves that Lana is a cyborg from the future
"I can't believe what is in my past, the future's here at last" This line is the most definitive proof of Cyborg Del Rey.
Lana can't believe her past human life was even real.
It seems so distant from the cyborg she is today.
She's caught between her past life as a human and the future (where cybors rule... duh) that she thrives in.
She is both in the past and future of her life.
Cyborgs are going to become more mainstream in the coming decades and, with the rise of AI, Lana feels that she is now apart of the future.
Have you noticed that time and futurism is a common lyrical theme?
Have you paid attention to the Love video?
If you don't believe that Lana is a cyborg you're brainwashed sheep tbh.
OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH, DUDE!!! 

All cyborgs are secret agents so there's no need to explain the secret agent aspect of this,

but if you need proof look to her work with the Charlie's Angels soundtrack

And the line "A secret that you cannot betray" in Butterflies (Part 2)

It's clearly about being a secret agent.

:creep:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Well...

Talking Like An Answering Machine

Eg White worked with Florence & The Machine

Lana has taken pictures with Florence 

"You're part of the past, but now you're the future" - AI's were in tv shows from the PAST such as Rosie from The Jetsons, but now they are apart of the FUTURE
Mariners Apartment Complex was played on BBC Radio 1's Future Sounds With Annie Mac
Annie Mac sounds very similar to the hit Nickelodeon show Alex Mack that had futuristic graphics for its time...  Alex MACK... MAC... hmm...
"I'll tell you the future" line in Out With A Bang proves that Lana is a cyborg from the future
"I can't believe what is in my past, the future's here at last" This line is the most definitive proof of Cyborg Del Rey.
Lana can't believe her past human life was even real.
It seems so distant from the cyborg she is today.
She's caught between her past life as a human and the future (where cybors rule... duh) that she thrives in.
She is both in the past and future of her life.
Cyborgs are going to become more mainstream in the coming decades and, with the rise of AI, Lana feels that she is now apart of the future.
Have you noticed that time and futurism is a common lyrical theme?
Have you paid attention to the Love video?
If you don't believe that Lana is a cyborg you're brainwashed sheep tbh.
OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH, DUDE!!! 

All cyborgs are secret agents so there's no need to explain the secret agent aspect of this,

but if you need proof look to her work with the Charlie's Angels soundtrack

And the line "A secret that you cannot betray" in Butterflies (Part 2)

It's clearly about being a secret agent.

:creep:

also, she says she's not from this world in maha maha..... not only is she a cyborg she's one made by aliens

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Is Lana a secret mermaid troll? She's definitely a troll, but ... a mermaid?

Thoughts? Opinions? Theories?

0eFbj8X.jpg

Honestly, if she dyed her hair pink and wore that outfit ^ to a show I think I might re-stan

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

It’s fun to theorize and you can probably even find enough “clues” in lyrics n stuff to believe it, but you could probably do the same with countless other situations too. Like we could probably find enough “evidence” to also prove Lana is a cyborg or a secret agent or anything.

Just wait until I drop #Loonalysis. Your beak will hang open when you see the avian truth.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:16 AM, Rorman Nockwell said:

Is Lana a secret mermaid troll? She's definitely a troll, but ... a mermaid?

Thoughts? Opinions? Theories?

0eFbj8X.jpg

Honestly, if she dyed her hair pink and wore that outfit ^ to a show I think I might re-stan

im so glad that I stumbled across this thread :hoe: