Sitar

"Bel Air" Video + First Mention of New Film "TROPICO"

I also just googled "tropico film" and stumbled upon this mysterious ass website: http://tropicofilm.com/

LOL I found that earlier too when I saw the addition to the video. Those people are going to be very confused at all the traffic they're getting. As a side note though, very interesting that they seem to make crappy retro B-Movies.

Well whatever TROPICO is, it's not listed on imdb.com, which is the biggest movie database on the planet and literally has every movie ever made/or being made on it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just some personal little movie she is making with a few others rather than an actual Cannes films.

Don't you all see? This is a lana del conspiracy that's only purpose is to ensure that fans never move on and spend the rest of their lives obsessing over Lana and whatever Tropico is. Well played Ms. Grant.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Laughing @ y'alls assumptions :lmao:

Next Year:

Born To Die : The Paradise Edition: Legend of Lizzy - The Re-Release

Lead Single: Tropico

:creepna:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Born to Die: "Afterlife" edition

Born to Die: "Reincarnation" edition

Born to Die: Alabama Pepsi cola trailer park fireworks on the Fourth of July in 90 degree weather edition

Etc.

But I'm really curious what she means by "Tropico" - I love the mystery of it. I agree also that she should've posed with the smoke for the album cover. It'd fit the sound of the album.

LMFAoo too funny.

:haha:

I can't be with the man I love,

I can't be if he treats me rough.

tumblr_mbseajROmO1qb9tu7o1_500.gif

i'm kinda disappointed with bel air. the snippet from the teaser trailer was so beautiful but i find the song pretty boring, to be honest. from the songs i've heard till now (ride, blue velvet, burning desire and bel air) i don't really like paradise. i'll give it a chance though as soon as my box set arrives here.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

just looked at a recent forum about her singing Burning Desire at the Jaguar event and it says ' The track is confirmed to be the sound track to a short film that is being produced in association with Ridley Scott Associates and will be featured on her new album'

tropica?

just looked at a recent forum about her singing Burning Desire at the Jaguar event and it says ' The track is confirmed to be the sound track to a short film that is being produced in association with Ridley Scott Associates and will be featured on her new album'

tropica?

That's an old synopsis. We already saw the short version of the short film, it's the commercial they released.

Now has anyone actually seen a "proper" Bel Air video? I've only just noticed this where they even list two directors (!?): 

https://imvdb.com/n/lana-del-rey

Released or not was I wonder if it was an actual videoclip or just a mish-mash of recycled footage?

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

5 minutes ago, Hallo Heaven said:

Now has anyone actually seen a "proper" Bel Air video? I've only just noticed this where they even list two directors (!?): 

https://imvdb.com/n/lana-del-rey

Released or not was I wonder if it was an actual videoclip or just a mish-mash of recycled footage?

Those two directors are the same ones that directed Summertime Sadness.

Pretty sure they listed them on there bc the Bel Air video is just some bts/outtakes from SS

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif