Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana Del Rey & Brit Marling interview Grimes for Interview Magazine

Now Ivory Cricket is gonna be all over the speculative WHF fucky tracklists and I'm down for those laughs

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

this interview is quite interesting.. Grimes saying she writes her best stuff when the relationship is hard/violent/tumultuous... wish lana would have elaborated too but ofc she didn't 

She's said before that she "needs" intense but stormy relationships ... I can't remember if she said that in relation to writing, or just as a general statement, though.

I'm not surprised that she isn't re-iterating it now because it's not really the type of thing you want to be saying in an interview when you're in a new relationship and your new partner is probably going to read said interview :rip:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think she was just explaining why she was in Oklahoma, but I do agree that, overall, she seems comfortable being more public about this relationship than the last one.  

Fuck knows why. 

I get the vibe that her and Chase were hot and cold & not very stable. I remember Lana's friends saying he wasn't right for her or something.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Also Lana: "I never met anyone who cared about music as deeply as me"

Also also Lana: "my intentions are better than most peoples that I know"

Also also also Lana: "cause we were just that good"

Her Leo Moon is strong.

Great interview!

I need the receipts on this sis

It's called speculation sis

But it's based on their relationship starting when she was in the limelight after NFR, being very very public and captured by paps immediately, him being a P list celebrity who's very much benefiting from the attention they're getting.

locals only

Goodness gracious, Grimes is as dumb as a sack of rocks. 

for literally what? describing her interests and her thoughts? stfu

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Goodness gracious, Grimes is as dumb as a sack of rocks. 

You're just embarrassing yourself by calling a successful artist "dumb". All you do here is say the same shit and post the same gifs. 

Try being interesting instead of a bore. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

New classics:

"I got a kid named Ivory Cricket in the yard..." 

"I moved to Oklahoma but it's just a state of mind..."

Lana wanting to write in the middle of a crime scene is the most "old Lana" thing I've heard in ages; gives me hope that edgy/weird/dark Lana is still in there somewhere.  :hooker:

She does sound serious about Crooked Cop, but if they break up, there could be a great album to be written about how she tried doing the whole Norman Rockwell life with a step-kid and beer fests and such...and then it all went wrong and she's in psycho-Lana mode again.  :creepna:  Norman Rockwell Bates  :creep:  

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Hmmm... Grimes apparently just announced she's pregnant on social media. Which makes me ask the question, why this interview pairing?

But now, with the internet and all of these different forms of media, we’re entering a new period of customization again where people are able to customize their existence more. I feel like the kids of the millennials are just going to have wild names.

DEL REY: I don’t know which way my kid will go.

GRIMES: Do you have any names in mind?

DEL REY: I think it could go anywhere from a simple Maria Estela to, like, Ivory Cricket. Oh, god. That’s a soundbite.

GRIMES: Knowing our fate, the headline will be that your unborn child is named Ivory Cricket.

Nah Grimes, the headline's gonna be:

LANA'S PREGGERS!

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.