Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

lipstersawards2019.png

CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Good morning sluts! It is that time of the year again, sadly! The fifth anual fucking Lipsters Awards 2019 (last year’s doesn’t count) are about to begin.

I hope to see you this Tuesday and get reunited to reveal the categories and voting stages for the most awaited event in LanaBoards history. Will there be new categories? Probably not. Will there be leaks? Maybe so. Who will rise to the top and join the prestigious group of members that are fancy enough to carry the title of “Lipsters Awards winner”? Which members will become a fad like Bekim and won’t receive a nomination this year?

I guess we’ll see.

In the meantime, all I can offer you is the date of our upcoming Ceremony, the day members will turn from regular posters to legends in this site, what a privilege right! Mark your calendars:

January 18th, 2020.

image0.gif

so we're still saying lipsters, huh

Better than "babys on the tourlyfe awards"...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: