Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

cant believe i met elle and lad on my way in :flutter: :flutter:  it was a pleasure meeting ya'll and having a photo, best 5 bucks u ever spent right?

katy-perry-grimes-concert-rihanna-03.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

REPORT: HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS WOMAN? After the interview she called me dirty crackwhore lesbian, then looked me dead in the eye and flicked my nipple, i feel violated... i want to know whos in charge here?!... starting to think she wasnt a reporter after all! :crossed:

5cc8aca9.png

I got 0 nominations and I don't think I'm relevant on this forum anymore, but I arrived :creep:

gettyimages-2442345.jpg?quality=80&strip

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

REPORT: HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS WOMAN? After the interview she called me dirty crackwhore lesbian, then looked me dead in the eye and flicked my nipple, i feel violated... i want to know whos in charge here?!... starting to think she wasnt a reporter after all! :crossed:

5cc8aca9.png

It was Valerie under disguise for sure. She couldn't miss the chance to stir the pot

Found this in one of the bathroom stalls!! You can find me at seat 4 later if its yours xx

nbHBMWz.png

its loreens

People who take interviews are really comin for my throat, guys

Interviewer: Are you thrilled that Lona Del Gay shares the category with you? She is a way bigger clown than you

uUmEyC.gif

Interviewer: Hope you bring home absolutely nothing today like a real clown!

original.gif

terrence arrived finally, hes been in the bathroom cooking a new form of heroin for the past half an hour... needed something to take the edge off

4BF4EFE100000578-0-Elon_Musk_and_Grimes_