Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

It was a fun day/night with you all. Congratulations to all the winners! 

Imma head out for some coke! See you around

ExzQzGH.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

i hope we're still doing all of this when we're 40+ and married with kids

Alexa play Young and Beautiful

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

@@UltraHeroin its pretty overcrowded but there is some room in the corner next to elon, pallet of used needles and banana skins <3 also dont ring the doorbell or my neighbour might bludgen you to death, knock 3 times cus i dont want no feds or animal protection over here, and mind stray fox in the hallway, he hates visitors... see u soon <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Anne has seen her award! She says she wants to come back to LanaBoards but is unfortunately too busy at the moment, but she misses us all "a lot"! :heart: She also says she's honored to win Most Forgotten! :sass:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Sorry I'm 5 hours late, congrats to all the winners!!! :party: :party: :party:

Maybe next year we can host this at a time that won't require me to be up at 6am on a Sunday  :flutter:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

hello everyone! i'm really sorry for not attending... i had a lot of work. paradixo's got to pay his bills!!

i promise to collaborate next year to make this even better!! and i agree with @@sweetie , the lack of promo really hurt the show...

anyway, first i want to thank you guys for giving me two awards this year! 'hottest member' for the second time! and also the 'blogger' award! i've been sharing poems and stuff so i REALLY appreciate this.

i'll make commentaries... but before that i'll congratulate (most) of the winners!

@@Clampigirl i love you queen of the north!! the fact that you won 'most active' not only demonstrates that you're always here for us, but also that we adore your presence. (i mean, you also won 'nicest member'! -- i gotta admit though that you were less of a saint than in 2018 and you got into a few discussions and fights -- always delicately and professionally --, but that's good! the poetry inside of you is warm like a gun)

congrats @@Nobody , i really do think you have the 'best username' here, given that you're actually a legend of LB

@@Elle truly is the 'biggest stan'. like it or not, we wouldn't be here without her!

i don't think @@Valerie was rude honestly... idk i enjoyed their troublesome posts :rip:

@@UltraHeroin congrats for the 'best taste' award! i dont keep track on your personal taste, but i do think you're pretty well articulated and objective when it comes to giving your opinions.

i enjoy with passion @@SparkleJumpropeNoose 's status so congrats!!

felicidades bebé @@alejxndro !!!! underrated indeed

it is universally accepted that @@SlowGinFizzzz is the 'best hybrid fan' out there

@@movebaby i honestly dont know you that much but congrats on 'best new member'!!

felicidades @@TheBoss por tu arte!!!

why the hell @@Jared won 'can you come up w something else' and not... well... you-know-who

the thread of the year was truly the NFR pre release thread. i laughed so. fucking. damn. much.

congrats UV :defeated: not my #1 but still up there!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS @@evilentity i honestly never chatted with you and i dont even know your opinion on me but you're one of my favorite members! your humour is amazing. well deserved!!

and that's it for today! i prefer to stay quiet about certain award!

:gclap:

I LOVE THIS PLACE!! @@Lad i'll help you next year :)

CONGRATULATIONS @@evilentity i honestly never chatted with you

Hold up, am I the only one who thought the mods knew each other kinda well? Or like, at least chatting about things to fix or about warning points or something. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hold up, am I the only one who thought the mods knew each other kinda well? :toofunny:

i mean, i did speak to him via mod chat but only very few times... i feel like i know @@YUNGATA (who i adore) and @@Elle much more!

Will the hosts be kind enough to sate my leo moon and tell me where I stood among my competitors :icant: I genuinely didn’t even think ppl noticed me on here so to be nominated was really a surprise and I‘m curious as to where I stand lol

also who nominated me

UbsOye5.png

Congrats to all winners! Some headscratchers in there but mostly a fabulous selection of winners I really agree with. So fun to see all your reactions.

Also the SHADE HERE IS PALPABLE. 

giphy.gif

imagine being australian  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Uhhh I was awake at the start but didn't realise how LONG it would take so fell asleep like 20 mins in and missed the whole thing!

3lfQEhw.png

Thank you @@ArtDecoDelRey for thinking of me, I didn't really campaign and I'm kind of new here, but it's honestly been really fun (most of the time) to be on this community! I'm disappointed you didn't win Best New User! But I'm really happy for my fellow Lana fan(haters) @movebaby, @@Terrence Loves Me, @SparkleJumpRopeNoose, but especially @@RormanNockwell you truly deserve all of this! Honorable mention to @@Foxglove as well!

Also a huge congratulations to Jared for winning all the awards I didn't want to win myself, I'm glad your work didn't go unnoticed, you really came through with all these awards!  :creep:

Lipsters2020 here I go!   :hooker:

original.gif