Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

My stupid ass is little bit late to the fucking ceremony. Congrats to the winners !! They made Lanaboards a more messier...I mean a more iconic place than it is. Congrats to the nominates too!!

I'm glad to see that Lana del Rey has won biggest Liar. If she won't win a Grammy next week she has at least won this Award. Amazing!

Casette Girl and her grandparents tried to do God's work. What a honour that Lanaboards gave them the best leaker award or whatever this category was named.

And Terrence Loves Me is now cursed. The holy Lanatives, which is a group of witches living in the holy Yosemite caves, say that you are cursed if you won the Worst Taste category the 3rd Time in a row. You will always win the Worst Taste category. There is no escape except Lana will release Y*semite or L*fe is beaut*ful

And MXDH got robbed.

And movebaby deserved best Member

Finally it's official that Ultraheroin has the best taste

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Lol Clampi told me I won an award. I cannot believe I used to do Lana tracings. Thank God I'm very successful on Behance for my actual work now jkdhfkjdhf this really is behind me I'm never doing this shit again and I blame yall for telling me it was good

Anne has seen her award! She says she wants to come back to LanaBoards but is unfortunately too busy at the moment, but she misses us all "a lot"!  :heart: She also says she's honored to win Most Forgotten!  :sass:

Thank you angel for passing the message <3

isn't it crazy how 'forgotten' annedauphine ended up being? i mean i loved her but the fact that no one talks about her anymore!! but we do keep mentioning other long gone users. idk. her peak was huge though

Haha I don't mind having been forgotten, after all this forum meant wayyyyyy too much for me and it was really beneficial to take a break. I understand how much of an annoying and insignificant bitch I can be

Not most forgotten in my book. The most recent of dearly departed LanaBoards members I wish would come back, I'm counting the days.

King above all kings

ZKcaooE.png

Lol Clampi told me I won an award. I cannot believe I used to do Lana tracings. Thank God I'm very successful on Behance for my actual work now jkdhfkjdhf this really is behind me I'm never doing this shit again and I blame yall for telling me it was good

Haha I don't mind having been forgotten, after all this forum meant wayyyyyy too much for me and it was really beneficial to take a break. I understand how much of an annoying and insignificant bitch I can be

King above all kings

YOU"RE BACK!!!!!! <3

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

King above all kings

OH MY GOD HI. no you're not annoying!!!!!

Spare almost nominations maam?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Cassette Girl walked so VK Bitch could run.

I mean idk if anyone lost their jobs over VK Bitch :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

inb4 it me ur little vk bitch

I was gonna say that lel

8LQ1.gif

I heard that her name was Anastasia Leakina

Russian kween

8LQ1.gif

since sparkles isn't here to say it, i will:

leak russian

leak China palace

leak China palace

leak China palace

leak China palace

leak China palace

leak China palace

8LQ1.gif

hi joey

8LQ1.gif