Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

Two awards just like Lanz! Find yourself a cop influencer with an enormous head to hang off your arm at the ceremony!

ย 

tenor.gif

Moist

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Is their a category for the most delusional member??

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

@ that snake guy i forgot his name but he's got a snake for a profile pic, name could be snake maybe

ย 

edit, i found it, their name is SLANG

ย 

LMAO

ย 

Props to you for not being a passive-aggressive bitch, though! Too many people on this site attempt to throw shade but are too cowardly to say who they mean.

ย 

A big cheerio to @@softcore babyface and @ultrasirens

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The award for blogs disappeared last year, right?

The blog section stopped being as active in the past years, but if enough people posted frequent entries this time around it could be able to come back!

anyone who slandered the gorgeous 'hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it" should automatically be considered for a worst taste nomination tbh

I second this

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I might be able to reveal the categories tonight but itโ€™ll still take a little until Voting is open because thatโ€™s a little more complicated. But that doesnโ€™t stop anyone from campaigning already! :kris:

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

ย 

ย 

AMADEUS

ย 

VETERAN MEMBER

ย 

UNDERRATED MEMBER

ย 

ย 

(LIPSTER OF THE YEAR)
always...