Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

Can we have a green vinyl category.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

so what color will the vinyl be?

Ok I'm not usually the one to gloat but c'mon ya gots to admit that lengthened the thread for miles u know. Lowkey still feels so surreal. shout out to the peeps who made the pink vinyl happen like- I'm still in awe same as the announcement day like wut. 

UV/Honeymoon

so what color will the vinyl be?

Green

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Petition to call the blog award The Self-Loathing Poet Award x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Hold on, lemme publish a brand new blog post out of nowhere after not posting for like a year so I can maybe get nominated  :delicious:

Also, my other posts on there are pretty great so have fun with that, heavily recommend http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/278-thoughts-from-the-moon/. I guess this is me campaigning lol 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Just a friendly reminder that I'm the ultimate Kylie Minogue Gwen Stefani Troye Sivan Allie X Kim Petras Slayyyter Banks Marina before she became a Diamond-hating psychology student Terror Jr Cruel Youth Lily Allen Madonna Charli XCX Beyoncé Rihanna if she ever makes music again Ariana Grande Tove Styrke Tove Lo Zara Larsson Harry Styles Lady Gaga until 2013 Serebro until Dasha left Elena Temnikova Wigglytuff and overall Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and occasionally even Lana Del Rey stan on this forum, as well as being a high ranked member of the Church of Yosemite, and one of the proud day-one Tomorrow Never Came and generally L**t F*r L**e haters, so if you could nominate me for the respective* award categories, that'd be MDNAzing.

_______

*) Hybrid Stan; Best Taste; Worst Taste; Most Underrated Member; Biggest Lana Hater; Attention Whore; Ultimate Ho; Biggest Ecological Footprint; Lipster of the Year

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I’m still shook I got it last year. ( . ______ . )

You should get an award for doin' time the NFR! era timeline without losing your sanity

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

can i also get like a best comeback category since i was banned deleted from this website for like a few days

tumblr_p27pf3mYbm1uxb8ejo4_250.gif

Probably the most iconic comeback of all time tbh

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg