Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Places you'd love Lana to make music videos/films at?

Anywhere but L.A. Seriously I hate that place sooo much and it’s so overused anyway.

I would’ve loved MAC to have been filmed on and near Washington’s gorgeous beaches.

zbblezdbfn8r0xrvxzlw.jpg

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She should make a video for Love Song on the top of the empire state building it could be like a romantic cliché done in a tastefully pastiche way recalling the early 00's aesthetic and the peak of the romantic comedy thespian.

In the Yosemite national park.....hmm for what song could it be?? :hooker:

In a rosegarden would be nice..

And in New York City at night while it rains.Imagine Lana walks down the street  and you can see the  lights from passing cars

023bd2563fae5b1acd4c6241a2212d21.jpg

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I like this idea, keep going -! 

The video would start with a close up of Lana's face while she is on top of the building, she is holding a rose to her face and slowly drops in into the distance. The opening strings start and while they play, the narration says: "If you love something, you set it free. And if it comes back, it belonged to you all along"

Then the camera zooms out and we see a retrospective of the day, Lana arguing and having mild love problems with her man, they visibly don't get along and we see this played out in different cliché (so easily recognizable) relationship situations. He wants a dog but Lana is a cat person. He buys her doughnuts but she gets upset because she is currently on a diet and he should know that. etc. In the second half of the song, Lana and her man get into a serious argument. Lana goes to work, she works in a huge office building in cubicle. She goes to lunch with her friends and as she returns, she finds a post-it note on her screen. It says "we ok? :( Meet me at the place where our first date ended, midnight sharp". In the final moments of the video Lana turns around to see her man standing behind her. Time stops, they embrace each other and start to walk away while holding each other's hands.

The video would start with a close up of Lana's face while she is on top of the building, she is holding a rose to her face and slowly drops in into the distance. The opening strings start and while they play, the narration says: "If you love something, you set it free. And if it comes back, it belonged to you all along"

Then the camera zooms out and we see a retrospective of the day, Lana arguing and having mild love problems with her man, they visibly don't get along and we see this played out in different cliché (so easily recognizable) relationship situations. He wants a dog but Lana is a cat person. He buys her doughnuts but she gets upset because she is currently on a diet and he should know that. etc. In the second half of the song, Lana and her man get into a serious argument. Lana goes to work, she works in a huge office building in cubicle. She goes to lunch with her friends and as she returns, she finds a post-it note on her screen. It says "we ok? :( Meet me at the place where our first date ended, midnight sharp". In the final moments of the video Lana turns around to see her man standing behind her. Time stops, they embrace each other and start to walk away while holding each other's hands.

I appreciate the effort u took to write this, but u lost me buddy. This sounds like a comedy skit 

let's compromise? 

scribble all the weird details, add in more car footage, they're driving in the same car. lots of lights from the city, from a mountain drive view. she could still work at the office, but then they'd meet outside on the roof of the building. picturesque or at least artistically shot, we get lots of cut frames from her and her s.o they'll meet serendipitously, she'll leave ahead, he'll go chasing. she was walking slowly bc she knew he'd catch up. Sidewalk. lots of dramatic yellow lighting. view of their backs walking, then intimate shots of them laughing. she looks down and he does too, they're both smiling. she stares into the camera, smiling gratefully, him first, and then it fades abruptly. Video Games video quality. they can still hold hands, but to make it a bit livelier, we can actually cut the vid when their hands clasp together, he's stroking her hand with his thumb. 

UV/Honeymoon

I appreciate the effort u took to write this, but u lost me buddy. This sounds like a comedy skit 

let's compromise? 

scribble all the weird details, add in more car footage, they're driving in the same car. lots of lights from the city, from a mountain drive view. she could still work at the office, but then they'd meet outside on the roof of the building. picturesque or at least artistically shot, we get lots of cut frames from her and her s.o they'll meet serendipitously, she'll leave ahead, he'll go chasing. she was walking slowly bc she knew he'd catch up. Sidewalk. lots of dramatic yellow lighting. view of their backs walking, then intimate shots of them laughing. she looks down and he does too, they're both smiling. she stares into the camera, smiling gratefully, him first, and then it fades abruptly. Video Games video quality. they can still hold hands, but to make it a bit livelier, we can actually cut the vid when their hands clasp together, he's stroking her hand with his thumb. 

Comedic music videos are a good thing.

Look at Selena's "Back To You" music video.

It utilizes a subdued artistic direction and humour, and that video actually did boost the song's performance in a significant way while also having charm and replay value.

Comedic music videos are a good thing.

Look at Selena's "Back To You" music video.

It utilizes a subdued artistic direction and humour, and that video actually did boost the song's performance in a significant way while also having charm and replay value.

I think it may be Lily Tomlin's face that gets to me, but mm, I get what ur saying. Down for those vibes, I just dk specifically about those cliched, yet detailed diffs. Yes to the charm, and mm of course to the replay value 

UV/Honeymoon