Elle

Lana spotted filming with Charlie & Craig Stark - December 17th, 2019

do you just genuinely not understand the purpose of warning points?

All most people do on the forum is talk shit about lana and anything she ever does. Literally nothing is ever just fun. Its toxic af.

Idgaf anymore this forum is coming undone

You've been on the forum for 4 months & the forum's been around for 7 years with daily activity. We're doing just fine, sweetie. :lanahairflip:

Take this time to review the LanaBoards rules and work on your behaviour.

Enjoy your mod queue xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

All most people do on the forum is talk shit about lana and anything she ever does. Literally nothing is ever just fun. Its toxic af.

The only toxicity rn is you

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

if it bothers you that much, the sign out button is right there! i'm really not sure what name-calling and meltdowns are going to solve here

it's just the way i feel

join the subreddit if you want giggles and confetti

Agree that it's more circlejerky than LB, but it's not all giggles and confetti. 

We get messy there sometimes too.  :hooker:

Agree that it's more circlejerky than LB, but it's not all giggles and confetti. 

We get messy there sometimes too.  :hooker:

oh right, whenever someone mentions plastic surgery on there i feel like theres a lot of tension

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

oh right, whenever someone mentions plastic surgery on there i feel like theres a lot of tension

whenever someone mentions plastic surgery/fillers on the subreddit I swear there's at least 10 gays that threatens to sue because Lana "has never!!1!:toofloppy:

bitch.

MOD NOTE: USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

BITCH

mod note: user was warned (again) for this post

fuck!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

https://twitter.com/_Fallenangelo/status/1207080837335932929

oh so she truly is in his car

Love Song x pregnancy announcement video coming whew

It's not the same car. The bumpers and back design are different.

b3.jpg

His car is cool though. I love old cars. I bet Lana does too.

I'm glad the 3 part video is finally coming out. 

I saw a post jokingly saying "album cover" I would actually love if she shot the next album cover this early....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I saw a post jokingly saying "album cover" I would actually love if she shot the next album cover this early....

And she would be back in the car again for a album cover... :bye3:

Edit: I like that the NFR! cover was on a boat but Lana can't live without cars (on NFR! the car was not on the cover but several times mentioned in the lyrics)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: