Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

everything going on? like what? post-christmas blues? australian bushfires? impending WWIII? can the good sis be any more vague...

I'm assuming she means the robbery of her family mementos & Chuck's retrospective while they were away over the holidays x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

@Elle

It may be

But at this point we all know she is not telling the truth

Like... album is not done in 10 days

I mean recording may be in 1 ... but pressing and all other things...

Doubt she wanted to make the whole album ready in a week from 27 dec 2019 to 3rd january 2020...

She really takes us for a joke it seems...

No.

1) She could have (and probably did) record the majority of it before the announcement. As she did with NFR. She has had plenty of time to record too, considering her tour schedule and the time off she's had.

2) She never said it would be available as a physical record. Maybe it will come at some point but a digital release is very simple.

3) She was robbed and could have lost some of the work. She may have re-recorded it, but not been satisfied by the material.

Too bad she told us a date and left it so late to announce it, but we need to be reasonable. Whoever robbed her is probably to blame.

3lfQEhw.png

Nah, in all fairness, I think we should give Lanz a pass here.

Being robbed sucks on so many levels - not only do you lose your shit, but you feel violated, and scared ... I can only imagine how it is for her, as a celebrity ... she also has to worry about them leaking her shit, etc. I'm sure her delaying it for a month has something to do with the Grammys, too, as she's rumoured to perform.

For once, she  kept us informed, instead of just letting the date pass without explanation. Small victories.

I say all of this as a nominee for Biggest Lana Hater, so ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Nah, in all fairness, I think we should give Lanz a pass here.

Being robbed sucks on so many levels - not only do you lose your shit, but you feel violated, and scared ... I can only imagine how it is for her, as a celebrity ... she also has to worry about them leaking her shit, etc. I'm sure her delaying it for a month has something to do with the Grammys, too, as she's rumoured to perform.

For once, she  kept us informed, instead of just letting the date pass without explanation. Small victories.

I say all of this as a nominee for Biggest Lana Hater, so ...

I just can't believe what she says anymore. I became skeptical of her... Sad!

giphy.gif

Is it even that common that she postpones stuff she announces? I can’t rlly think of any other time that this happend, most of the time it’s just us finding dates on the internet that turn out to be either fake or pushed back without being announced in the first place. Even when she said NFR was coming early 2019 she didn’t rlly confirm that it’s def coming around that time. I guess the october triple music vid’s an example.

qfrWuBl.png

Is it even that common that she postpones stuff she announces? I can’t rlly think of any other time that this happend, most of the time it’s just us finding dates on the internet that turn out to be either fake or pushed back without being announced in the first place. Even when she said NFR was coming early 2019 she didn’t rlly confirm that it’s def coming around that time. I guess the october triple music vid’s an example.

october triple music vids, she announced nfr was coming "at the top of the year" in 2019, hiadt being originally announced for october 2018, dark paradise video, cherry video, 25 unreleased tracks album, yosemite (all which straight up never came), poetry book coming before nfr, shall I go on?

can everybody calm down and not be so dramatic about it? she's her own boss, so she decides about her deadlines. case closed. 

can everybody calm down and not be so dramatic about it? she's her own boss, so she decides about her deadlines. case closed. 

Nobody said she didn't, Lentilus.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream