Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

She should just scrap this completely if she hasn't already tbh. Let's be honest: no one is going to listen to this.

Not true, from me at least.

Maybe she is reworking it a bit so it doesn’t sound “unpolished” like she said it would when she first announced it?

She should just scrap this completely if she hasn't already tbh. Let's be honest: no one is going to listen to this.

If she actually does end up scrapping it, I'm going to blame u for speaking it into existence. I'm still excited for this! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The only reason I can see why the poetry album would be delayed is BC she decided to go down the Burnt Norton route and make some instrumentals for each poem.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

at this point she should just wait to release this until her new album drops. it could be like a bundle kinda thing

that'll likely be coming out in 2021 tbh  :hdu: oo i said it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

And then February flew by....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I actually really want this. And as we're never getting the actual fucking book, I really wanted to have this. Lana's voice is so soothing, it would definitely work for me.  :smokeney:

I would be more excited for this if she didn't hype it up so much... first she said she was dropping the book before NFR, and then she said it's going to be a poetry album being released in January 2020, and then it got delayed to February, and it STILL isn't out. It's just annoying.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

this will be so dope when It is finally released, remember Tropico took forever, and it was truly the serve of the century. !!!

"It's coming you little bitch" tea's

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

She dumped Barrie before Ultraviolence, Francesco a little bit after Honeymoon, Gerald Eazington before Left 4 Dead, and Chase when NFR was released. If this counts as her next album, Fuckstick's days are numbered

source.gif

It's coming girls

source.gif

It's coming girls

source.gif

Lana has weird traditions. Around the release of nearly every album she broke up with someone

And if there is a title 'track' it has to be track number 2.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: