Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

My bank account hasn't recovered from Chromatica but oh well...

Also I almost screamed when I saw the physical editions! I honestly thought we wouldn't get such an varied selection either. Especially the Picture Disc <3

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

she's gonna have me fucking lip syncing to the VINYL it's ridiculous in the best wayyyy n34UXEf.gif

this gif with this... omg i actually just screamed

What Universal store are they referring to I wonder. I bought my versions from the Universal store website and a cream colored vinyl wasn't an option

i posted the link earlier in the thread, it’s official and order-able but not listed on any main page of the site

It wouldn’t let me order the cream colored one. It said there was a problem with my card and required extra verification? I just used it to order the regular and picture vinyl from her website so I know my card is good.....

So I've preordered every version available before anything sells out. I had to preorder the CD, standard vinyl with picture sleeve and the vinyl picture disk from her Universal Music store because the links to her official website store didn't actually show the products available to order. The audiobook and hardcover book are both preordered on Amazon. Super boosted we're getting so many release options (in typical LDR fashion), my bank account hates it though. I do kinda wish the releases were closer together tho, but that too is typical LDR fashion as well lol

Ok, I have now also ordered the cream colored vinyl edition as well. Jesus, I'm Lana poor at this point. There is news of a cassette edition, but I'm holding out until it's been confirmed

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

no shame i know patent leather do-over by heart because when it came out i replayed it over and over again.. also im gonna flip out if someone doesn't make an illegal violet book pdf :toofloppy:

no shame i know patent leather do-over by heart because when it came out i replayed it over and over again.. also im gonna flip out if someone doesn't make an illegal violet book pdf :toofloppy:

I know patent leather by heart too lol

just spent $250...bye I hate myself.

Haha totally the same. Lana has a strange power over me. I seemingly make it rain everytime she releases something new

Thinking about buying the color printed vinyl bc it is so beautiful but I actually don't have for money for this...aaaah hate my life and my bank account hates me

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Violet-Bent-Backwards-Over-The-Grass-Cream-Vinyl-STORE-EXCLUSIVE/6L480000000

How did you find a link directly to the cream edition? If you go to the main Lana store on their website there is no cream edition shown. This could have saved me $8 in additional shipping costs

Ok this release is pretty cool, love how the cover looks on the disc and cd. I wish the vinyl would've been a dark green like the leaves or a more orangey cream

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***