Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

So...the name Tess DiPietro is on the listing thingy, and she's an actress? Her IMDb profile shows up but she's not very well known and was only in one short film (not sure what it's about). Might not even be about her though

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

daphnedinkley, you want to pay for a holiday, not the vinyls.

daphnedinkley, you want to pay for driving lessons, not the vinyls.

daphnedinkley, you want to pay for groceries, not the vinyls.

daphnedinkley, you want to pay for the roof over your head, not the vinyls.

tenor.gif?itemid=5532862

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Haha totally the same. Lana has a strange power over me. I seemingly make it rain everytime she releases something new

I tell myself it's to resell later but then I don't let go of the extra copies! Also the white colored vinyl someone just sent me the direct link. you cannot find it on the website without the link. they are probably waiting for lana's announcement to add it to the store or something. or maybe just a glitch. 6 vinyls is $77 in shipping though, so crazy!

So...the name Tess DiPietro is on the listing thingy, and she's an actress? Her IMDb profile shows up but she's not very well known and was only in one short film (not sure what it's about). Might not even be about her though

tessa dipietro is actually the clairvoyant that lana promoted back in may https://www.instagram.com/p/B_tS_DXpo4-/?igshid=vx21h04seni2

I tell myself it's to resell later but then I don't let go of the extra copies! Also the white colored vinyl someone just sent me the direct link. you cannot find it on the website without the link. they are probably waiting for lana's announcement to add it to the store or something. or maybe just a glitch. 6 vinyls is $77 in shipping though, so crazy!

I've preordered a single copy of every version available (excluding the supposed cassette edition) or any other versions that get released.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I ordered the hardcover book and the cream vinyl. Idk I just like colored vinyl the most out of standard, colored, and picture discs. Picture discs sound so bad honestly

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Violet-Bent-Backwards-Over-The-Grass-Cream-Vinyl-STORE-EXCLUSIVE/6L480000000

How did you find a link directly to the cream edition? If you go to the main Lana store on their website there is no cream edition shown. This could have saved me $8 in additional shipping costs

I actually just googled "violet bent over backwards lana vinyl" and it was the second link on google. it had in the description "limited store edition vinyl" and i just clicked that one because i was trying to find out where all the possible editions were.

Wow they really just released all these collector editions after i just spend all my money on the others

What is going on? Never expected so many different versions and bundles...Lana girl you surprised me in a really good way ( probably bad for my bank account)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

okay so these are like the same as the nfr bundles, so don't buy them if u bought individuals bc they're likely just bundles of vinyls and cd's that you can get individually. wait til they release the actual renders!

Holy shit..i dont know if i should buy the white vinyl now or wait for bundles

One of the bundles might include the white vinyl

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana, can you please make the official announcement

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: