Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

lowkey annoyed there were bundles....

same, i got the black vinyl just bc of audio quality but it would’ve been nice if there was the picture disc and black vinyl version or even a different color vinyl

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Pure speculation:

Collector's edition: CD + print disk/white vinyl

Analogue: black viny l+ cassette

Double disk: picture disk + white vinyl

Oranges: Uhhh. an orange vinyl? Orange cassette?

I thought we had agreed that these were lemons and now she does an orange edition , I don't know what to think

Orange gang won! :woot:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I ordered the book off amazon bc Barnes and nobles link was broken and I got the picture disc (plus paradise cd bc mine is damaged) from the universal store but idk if I should cancel them and wait for the bundles :defeated: ugh

Edit: the bundle product codes are VIOLET1, VIOLET2, VIOLET4, VIOLET5 ??? No 3??

UbsOye5.png

I ordered the book off amazon bc Barnes and nobles link was broken and I got the picture disc (plus paradise cd bc mine is damaged) from the universal store but idk if I should cancel them and wait for the bundles :defeated: ugh

Edit: the bundle product codes are VIOLET1, VIOLET2, VIOLET4, VIOLET5 ??? No 3??

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Tape-Deck/6L5P0000000

literally trying all the letters instead of "P"

giphy.gif