Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

It's hilarious how people are already preordering and she hasn't made her official announcement yet :thumb3: That's what you get for making an announcement for an announcement lol

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I am honestly super surprised by the love for this project. In the NFR era, almost everybody seemed to be shitting all over her poetry :/

capitalism luv, we just want the things. will i ever seriously sit down and listen to 14 poems on vinyl more than once? absolutely not. 

I don't know about you all, but I'm totally IN for an album full of Burnt Nortons. 

I ordered the webstore exclusive Cream variant so far, will hold out for more info on the others.

I thought we had agreed that these were lemons and now she does an orange edition , I don't know what to think

who the hell thinks those are lemons?? they’re painted orange.. eye-

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

It's hilarious how people are already preordering and she hasn't made her official announcement yet :thumb3: That's what you get for making an announcement for an announcement lol

NtqfWiV.gifNtqfWiV.gifNtqfWiV.gif

also i’m mad cuz i was gonna wait till her announcement in case there were bundles. then i got too excited and pre-ordered awhile and now i see there’s gonna be bundles... i knew it.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Ive ordered the book and the vinyl knowing DAMN WELL there's gonna be a cocc album and poetry album bundle release within the next week or so :flop:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

how are we going to be able to afford the album at this point

Maybe those bundles are so expensive because she wants to combine the poetry book and the album. Her mind!

giphy.gif