Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

I'll go to bed and hopefully she has posted sth when I wake up

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I don’t think she’ll say anything. I reread her post and she said the release dates were coming today... not necessarily by her apparently.

we really played ourselves..AGAIN. history repeats itself.

The way other artists' side projects are soulless cash-grab make up ranges, brand deals and TV show judge positions. Lana's is a poetry book and audiobook  :gclap: No sellouts allowed

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Confirmed by Lana that the audiobook for Violet will be released on July 28th - 

"What’s up guys? I feel like this announcement has been a long time coming. I’m just super excited that my book ‘Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass’ is coming out September 29th and the audiobook is coming out July 28th. I’m most excited too about where the entirety of the advance of mine is going towards different Native American projects. So, thank you so much for supporting. I’ve been writing these poems over the last few years and I’m very excited to share them with you. Sending you lots of love and be safe out there. Alright guys, I’ll send you more info as I get it. Okay. *kiss* Thanks."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"I'll send you more info as I get it"?? :facepalm:  Why doesn't she know everything about her own book? :lmao:

lol i noticed that too... unless she is talking ab cocc :hooker:

edit: actually she might be talking about the donations and how much was raised etc.!

even though that info is public i assume she would post about that herself