Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

My preorders are all still showing up in my account. But now I want to cancel them and order the bundles instead. It will save me over $30 !! But I don't see any way to cancel them. WTF

EDIT: Actually none of the bundles include the black vinyl version and I ordered that version as well. So I'm keeping my preorders as they are, the black vinyl is the $30 difference. The only thing I don't have preordered is the cassette

Depending on which site you ordered from, look in the FAQs that’s where I found out how to cancel orders. I’m still not sure if I have to cancel mine since it is missing from my account? Ugh.

I ordered the analogue bundle after already purchasing the picture disc and CD. In the order it shows up as 2 cassette tapes?

Yeah mine says two cassettes as well... wtf

Sounds like they've still got issues with the product listings, if the orders aren't matching up to the images...they should really shut the store for maintenance until everything is sorted out, rather than tinkering with stuff while people are still able to place orders.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

So... Doing some late night maths, the collector's bundle retails at £65

It includes

CD - £10.00

Cream LP - £20.00

Picture Disc - £22.00

Cassette - £8.00

In total £60 worth of goods for £65? Not really a bundle. The analogue bundle includes Cream LP and cassette which totals at £28 but retails for £35. My guess is the tape deck is 2 cassettes and retails at £16 and it is this that is included in the bundle also? Making up the additional cost and actually making it a saving

I think I’m gonna cancel my picture disc and order the double disc bundle. Not sure though since every other album I’ve gotten a standard black and an alternate, and I wouldn’t get a standard black this round if I got the cream and the picture disc, so that would be different. Part of me thinks I shouldn’t because I’ll wanna go buy one in shop the day it comes out, but idek if shops will be open in October, and I’ll have waited a couple months for a vinyl anyway, so it might not bother me if I have to wait an extra couple weeks for it to arrive.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I broke down and ordered the Tape Deck and it lists as 2 cassettes (no color listed) at $12 each...

This is how it appears in the analogue bundle also, I'm guessing the tape deck is included in the bundles then

In total £60 worth of goods for £65? Not really a bundle. 

Seems a little strange. It might potentially come with some fancy packaging? 

So to recap . . . lmao the number of releases for this:

· CD

· Hard cover book

· Paperback book

· Audio book

· eBook

· Regular Vinyl

· Picture Disk Vinyl Edition

· Green Vinyl (Limited Edition)

· Collector's Edition // includes picture disk, limited edition cream vinyl, picture vinyl, limited edition cassette tape, and CD.

· Analogue Edition // includes limited edition cassette and limited edition cream vinyl

· Double Disc // includes limited edition cream vinyl, and picture disk vinyl

· Oranges Edition // includes picture disk vinyl and CD

Announced/not yet available:

· Cream Edition // limited edition cream coloured vinyl as a standalone

· Tape Desk Edition // listed but with no details yet

· Cassette Edition // standalone of limited edition cassette.

3lfQEhw.png

Anyone else having issues with payment? I tried to order the collector's edition but the website wouldn't accept my card. I've already checked in with my bank and card company and there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to make a purchase. Anyways, I contacted customer service and now I'm just waiting for a response

So... Doing some late night maths, the collector's bundle retails at £65

It includes

CD - £10.00

Cream LP - £20.00

Picture Disc - £22.00

Cassette - £8.00

In total £60 worth of goods for £65? Not really a bundle. The analogue bundle includes Cream LP and cassette which totals at £28 but retails for £35. My guess is the tape deck is 2 cassettes and retails at £16 and it is this that is included in the bundle also? Making up the additional cost and actually making it a saving

Someone who ordered it confirmed a while ago that there are two tapes in it.

Was the site for the cream vinyl taken down?

i really wish they’d email us download codes for the audiobook if we purchased the vinyl, i’m not buying 2 different audio versions. i’ll be pirating that shit, i already paid my $40. also wanna find the physical book in a store but otherwise i’m not buying 15 versions of this damn thing

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I was just listening to Joan Baez’s poetry album Baptism and I was holding the sleeve, looking at it, when I noticed in the corner there’s a tree with orange fruit on it (which I never really noticed before) so I wonder if the Violet cover was a bit of a homage to that since they’re both poetry albums and we know how much she loves Joan Baez. Here, I circled the tree for you guys. Idk how I never saw it there before but I guess I never really had a reason to notice it before.

ECFAD206-3-C5-A-42-E1-B78-F-5-B1-AB46359

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Anyone else having issues with payment? I tried to order the collector's edition but the website wouldn't accept my card. I've already checked in with my bank and card company and there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to make a purchase. Anyways, I contacted customer service and now I'm just waiting for a response

This happened to me the other week when I tried to order just the cream vinyl. I was never able to get it to work with any card I have.

The cream vinyl and the cassette are back. All the bundles and exclusives are now visible too!

I just tried ordering the cassette with PayPal and it was rejected....weird...

EDIT: Tried again and it worked fine. Hopefully everything on the store is now fully sorted out, and we'll just have to wait to find out what the deal is with the Tape Deck.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface: