Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

For once the urban outfitters one is the most unnecessary. There’s no alternate cover and the vinyl colour doesn’t match at all. I’m grateful for the cream vinyl and picture disc on Lana’s site because those are much lovelier.

There's a little bit of blue in the background of the cover, but I still agree, no one needed this.

I didn't even notice the blue on the cover until I saw that UO version... And there really is NO need for this album to be so damn expensive. Urban is selling a Gaga THREE LP for only 39 bucks.  :crossed:

I'm now broke until next week, so here's hoping that nothing appears from that Tape Deck listing until then...

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

The urban outfitters version is actually really underwhelming, which kinda sucks cause I usually love picking up their alternate versions. I'm not sure what I was expecting but a different color that matched the cover better than the blue would've been more of a draw, imo.

I placed more order last night but think I may have to cancel too. Just did the math and the Analogue bundle plus the picture disc (which I ordered) come to a total of 58 GBP before shipping. Even if it includes 2 cassettes it's still more expensive than the Double Disc edition plus the tape deck! (which at this point would be presumably the same items!).

They really need to get their act together.

I'm starting to worry that they're overdoing it with the number of formats for the poetry album. Especially if the actual album is coming in the next 2 months.

Also, why didn't UO do an orange vinyl?!

I’m only buying the picture vinyl and hardcover book because I’m broke and I’m hoping she’ll have a lot of versions and collectibles for COC

Same, 1 book, 1 vinyl. I wasn't even that excited for violet before the release was announced, COCC is more important and let's not forget that Behind the Iron Gates is coming in march, so preorder in January?

I finally got the email about the cream LP/tape and bundles. But both buttons direct to the shoplanadelrey store and not the universal store and the bundles are not on there....