Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Ok, why can't I find it on Audible? That was the only reason why I downloaded the app. Ok maybe I have to wait until it's out in my country but I thought that I could pre order it

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just a quick question about the release times - since it’s already out in New Zealand I’m assuming for North Americans it’ll be out Midnight EST / 9 pm PST? Like an album release?

I think it will work like an album release and will be available worldwide on Spotify and such on Midnight EST, I think in NZ it's not out for stream yet anywhere but on Apple Books

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

So is it/will it be on streaming services?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i think it's likely considering the fact that "la who am i to love you" is on spotify currently.

WAIT

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Holy shit. 

This is the best project she's ever made.

Everyone who said Jack was great, I'm sorry I doubted you. His score has such incredible range, and it totally transforms the work.

Land of 100 Fires - if you loved the Hollyweird vibe of the Lust for Life trailer, you're going to love this track. It's old timey, brassy and WITCHY.

He actually did a much better, much more intricate job on 'Violet' than he did on 'NFR'. I'm shook. :hdu:

thank u so much for transcribing everything u are an angel :wub:

You're very welcome, but it's a big group effort!! 

I am enjoying writing them out as usually I need a few listens to click with lyrics. There are many amazing heartbreaking and heartwarming moments on this. It's my favourite thing she has made as an artist! 

I think everything is covered now but any other q's let me know.

3lfQEhw.png

i really hope it’s on apple music, otherwise i’m gonna try and find it somewhere since i’ve bought it twice on vinyl

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ok, why can't I find it on Audible? That was the only reason why I downloaded the app. Ok maybe I have to wait until it's out in my country but I thought that I could pre order it

I preordered it on Amazon, because it’s audible’s store. I should be on Audible in a couple of hours, when it’s available.

why would it be put on spotify if it’s a book LMAO

Well it's still an audio piece track by track, right? Also, $$$. I know LA Who Am I To Love You is on there, so I'm half expecting the rest to follow through too.