Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

just finished the book and wow, far better than i expected

the shift in audio quality’s and the jazzy mood of the background music is wonderful. i particularly liked the final poem. it felt very grand in the lead up to the end. i wasn’t i expecting so much depth to the instrumentals

just finished the book and wow, far better than i expected

the shift in audio quality’s and the jazzy mood of the background music is wonderful. i particularly liked the final poem. it felt very grand in the lead up to the end. i wasn’t i expecting so much depth to the instrumentals

where is everyone listening im so confused

giphy.gif

where is everyone listening im so confused

i just found someone else’s upload. i bought like 18 physical copies of this book i am not paying for another :hooker:

also cba with supporting / signing up for shit like audible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/audible/comments/fbp6sw/stuck_on_order_processing/

It might have to do with the fact that we used the free credits you get when you sign up?  Was anybody here already a member on Audible before Violet?

So far I don't think it's stuck like that because if you click on the book, it says: This title will be delivered to your library on 2020-07-28 when it is released

It seems like it really was just a glitch  :noparty: I still have vague hope it'll "process" tf up but yeah  :crai:

So far I don't think it's stuck like that because if you click on the book, it says: This title will be delivered to your library on 2020-07-28 when it is released

It seems like it really was just a glitch :noparty: I still have vague hope it'll "process" tf up but yeah :crai:

the thing is it's 2am here and the book should've been out 2 hours ago for me :( so disappointed

So far I don't think it's stuck like that because if you click on the book, it says: This title will be delivered to your library on 2020-07-28 when it is released

It seems like it really was just a glitch  :noparty: I still have vague hope it'll "process" tf up but yeah  :crai:

My mom literally bought a book using a credit today and it's in the library why does Audible hate Lana stans?

Mine says it's available for purchase without pre-order already, just that it's processing. I emailed them though, and I think we should all do the same, as it's a case by case thing I think.

Sample below for what I wrote:

Hi there,

I purchased Lana Del Rey's "Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" with the credits I received upon signing up for Audible, and my order is stuck on processing. I have seen online that this has happened to others due to purchasing with the credits and I was just wondering if I can get anyone to sort that out for me so the title is made available in my library.

Thank you so much!

they replied to someone on twitter saying due to come tomorrow. maybe the countdown was a glitch and its set for a world wide release at midnight EST ?? ugh this is ridiculous

edit: THEY just said again now that they apologize for the delay and working to get it released ASAP . 

the thing is it's 2am here and the book should've been out 2 hours ago for me :( so disappointed

Honestly I'm really bummed out cause that's unfair, especially when a bunchhh of other countries got it exactly by 12. Sigh, but I know this'll at least be worth the wait ya know

I signed up for the audible thing but I didn’t use any credits I don’t think. I just paid for it with my debit card? But mine says order processing too. *crying* I’ve been waiting sooooooooo long for this project. I need it now.