Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

I love how you just suddenly pop in, whenever someone wants to break the rules lol

I always got my eye on you guys during release season  :creepna3:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

When you look up violent bent backwords over grass  on google a 5 minute video on lanas youtube channel shows up but it says its unavailable? 

Do you mean this? It's only available for a few countries rn, or you can change your VPN to like Australia to see it sooner

why her team cant do everything rigth at least ONE TIME. Is that hard? This is a MESS

Honestly, I think some parts of this mess might be the book's publisher and some sort of audiobook policy. They probably aren't used to this kind of fanbase to act accordingly during a release 

But yeah, if this was other artist it would probably be more organized  :teehee:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

why her team cant do everything rigth at least ONE TIME. Is that hard? This is a MESS

Why? (this poem did not make it to the final release)

Because her name is Lana

Which rhymes with banana

Which is what monkeys eat

Ever read a monkey Tweet?

What else can I say

It's Lana Del Rey!

Ooof a mess but honestly its like standard now haha. To those listening (legally) YES to your reactions! Myself, I'll be waiting till 12 here in Pennsylvania and if its not there I'm hitting a river in the morning anyway. I think people underestimated what this was going to be, and im thrilled watching the heads roll.

That last poem... wow

I need her to make more chaotic things like that. I'm also not totally in love with the change in voice quality and some of them just sounding liker her reciting a story to her friend. I do still like a lot of these, but they'll take a while to settle in. Jack's work is once again solid

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

i'm in love. this is not ok  :deadbanana:

this is too beautiful. i feel like i'm high while listening to it but really it's just surreal. every piece has a totally different vibe imo. i can'tttt.

i'm in love. this is not ok :deadbanana:

this is too beautiful. i feel like i'm high while listening to it but really it's just surreal. every piece has a totally different vibe imo. i can'tttt.

Check ur mail!

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
As stated in our rules, it is not allowed to request an illegal download link to copyrighted content set for official release