Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

is it likely it's gonna be on spotify or yt perhaps? because... i don't have audible  :toofunny:

Audible, Google Play, Apple Books apparently. This is being published by a bookseller, so I doubt they'll release it to streaming platforms. They need their sales, unfortunately 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think I’m the only one here that hasn’t heard anything but in 51 minutes my mind is prepared to be blown and audible better not let me down.

Tbh I've already got used to the idea that it'll be Pacific Time which is forever so I'll guess I'll call it a day. I mean it's already almost half past where I live and the order is still "processing" on the Audible site  :facepalm: 

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

Tbh I've already got used to the idea that it'll be Pacific Time which is forever so I'll guess I'll call it a day. I mean it's already almost half past where I live and the order is still "processing" on the Audible site :facepalm:

Pacific time? Please no. I’m crying.

Why would it be Pacific time?

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Pacific time? Please no. I’m crying.

Yeah I hate it too but it's what I've found on their forums as well as on Reddit: 

https://www.amazonforum.com/s/question/0D54P00006zIbxmSAC/preorder-release-dateswhat-time-is-it-at-amazon

https://www.reddit.com/r/audible/comments/9eu7wp/what_time_do_preordered_new_releases_become/

Probably because the Amazon HQs are in Seattle? :(

I don't know about on any other platform, but on Google Play, you can buy the album and then export it to your PC, if you (like me) want it in with the rest of your collection

(it downloads as a single .mp4 file though, and it's 63kbps, i don't know if any other source would have it at a higher quality)

rihKQ8M.gif

Yeah I hate it too but it's what I've found on their forums as well as on Reddit:

https://www.amazonforum.com/s/question/0D54P00006zIbxmSAC/preorder-release-dateswhat-time-is-it-at-amazon

https://www.reddit.com/r/audible/comments/9eu7wp/what_time_do_preordered_new_releases_become/

Probably because the Amazon HQs are in Seattle? :(

Omg. I guess I will listen on Wednesday night then. Im so sad.

I don't know about on any other platform, but on Google Play, you can buy the album and then export it to your PC, if you (like me) want it in with the rest of your collection

(it downloads as a single .mp4 file though, and it's 63kbps, i don't know if any other source would have it at a higher quality)

Thanks a lot for the advice, you've saved my life haha  :hide:

Omg. I guess I will listen on Wednesday night then. Im so sad.

Hey, I did as Skid Cherry Pie suggested and bought it on Google Play instead. It did work!  :teehee:

Downloading now!

I've decided to keep with tradition and make a Post-Release discussion thread! See u there x

:justride:

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass: Post-Release Discussion Thread

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS