Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana, Sean, & Friends at the LAPD Air Support Division in Los Angeles, California - December 28th, 2019

these confession accounts literally post whatever people tell them...

Idk where exactly it originated. It's on quite a few accounts; that was just the one I saw that had migrated to Twitter. 

It's a pretty serious thing to allege and I would like to think people wouldn't just make something like that up, but this fan base is crazy af, so ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

idk anything whatsoever about the beating his girlfriends thing but here's a relevant (if somewhat clumsily written) piece that lays out why exactly this whole thing at the very least looks bad: https://www.popdust.com/lana-del-rey-dating-cop-2641639738.html

also: from a strictly statistical standpoint its not altogether unlikely  :creep:

also also: for what its worth i'd never heard of the guy or his show before lana got with him, i have no particular knowledge of or interest in him specifically, i just fuckin hate cops 

it's just the way i feel

idk anything whatsoever about the beating his girlfriends thing but here's a relevant (if somewhat clumsily written) piece that lays out why exactly this whole thing at the very least looks bad: https://www.popdust.com/lana-del-rey-dating-cop-2641639738.html

also: from a strictly statistical standpoint its not altogether unlikely  :creep:

also also: for what its worth i'd never heard of the guy or his show before lana got with him, i have no particular knowledge of or interest in him specifically, i just fuckin hate cops 

I think the article was good.

He's going to write a book about cops being falsely accused of stuff? Is he serious? :facepalm:

He's getting a lot of advantage by dating Lana. Lana in the other hand is getting nothing but negativity. I hope his dick is big at least for Lana's sake. 

Lana needs to get her shit together, dump the cop and steal Evan Peters away from Halsey (the same way Halsey stole G-Eazy from her) because quite frankly, Lana and Evan would be an awesome couple and Halsey is just a no talent industry bike.

I said what I said. 

giphy.gif

I think the article was good.

He's going to write a book about cops being falsely accused of stuff? Is he serious? :facepalm:

He's getting a lot of advantage by dating Lana. Lana in the other hand is getting nothing but negativity. I hope his dick is big at least for Lana's sake. 

Lana needs to get her shit together, dump the cop and steal Evan Peters away from Halsey (the same way Halsey stole G-Eazy from her) because quite frankly, Lana and Evan would be an awesome couple and Halsey is just a no talent industry bike.

I said what I said. 

giphy.gif

I agree with everything you said, except Lanz doesn't need to date Halsey's sloppy seconds. Just ... someone decent. 

It's funny because NFR is about all of the full-of-themselves, clueless creative types she's dated yet this guy seems worse than all of them, in terms of ego. 

You know and you can't even say, "oh he loves himself but he makes good music/films/whatever" because he literally does nothing except exploit vulnerable people from his position of power. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Electric chair, the house

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I agree with everything you said, except Lanz doesn't need to date Halsey's sloppy seconds. Just ... someone decent. 

It's funny because NFR is about all of the full-of-themselves, clueless creative types she's dated yet this guy seems worse than all of them, in terms of ego. 

You know and you can't even say, "oh he loves himself but he makes good music/films/whatever" because he literally does nothing except exploit vulnerable people from his position of power. 

It's Evan Peters for god's sake! 

giphy.gif

Sis should get back with Mertens and release the original incarnation of AKA

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I would LOVE her with Evan Peters because then I bet she'd finally be on American Horror Story, which is her destiny.  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Mckenna’s dad is a legend

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

oh my god DON'T let twitter get a hold of these

not the fucking gadsden flag, not the fucking LAPD helicopter...............................

I DIDNT NOTICE THE FLAG- OMG