Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella - POSTPONED: April 15-17th & 22-24th, 2022

In honor of Lana performing again at Coachella, let's take a moment to appreciate this iconic moment:

I'm not kidding, I had goosebumps all over my body during this whole video clip :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

In honor of Lana performing again at Coachella, let's take a moment to appreciate this iconic moment:

OMG I've never seen this. 2014 was her fucking TIME. Ultraviolence, the aesthetic, the live performances, the rock Body electric, the rock Cola, West Coast, SOC, Cruel world as her intro. Her SERVING vocals. the music quality, her look. I cannot rave enough about that era.

Damn, this video looks like such a classic rockstar moment for Lana. Iconic indeed 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

OMG I've never seen this. 2014 was her fucking TIME. Ultraviolence, the aesthetic, the live performances, the rock Body electric, the rock Cola, West Coast, SOC, Cruel world as her intro. Her SERVING vocals. the music quality, her look. I cannot rave enough about that era.

Damn, this video looks like such a classic rockstar moment for Lana. Iconic indeed 

It was her time indeed. I'm so nostalgic of Lana from that time period. 2014 was her year. The Coachella performances are iconic, the shortlived Ultraviolence era is iconic, the album, the visuals, her looks/hair/makeup from that year. I honestly miss this Lana: the mysterious, not so annoyingly California, seductive/femme fatale, rock-y songstress Lana. Ugh, The fucking flavour.

source.gif

I would walk over broken glass just to have her look like the way she did in 2014

Well, JohnnyBlueEyes is lost and gone. It ain't happening. 

THIS IS BEYOND ICONIC... how have I never seen this... I have chill bumps 

Iconic and EXTREMELY dangerous situations. Even the press photographer there said "that was dangerous". 

I really wish she would stop those "meet and greets on the front row" of her shows. It's so dangerous and it only takes one lunatic with a sharp object...

Ok she better put real effort into this, I want her to sing NOT lip sync over lead vocals on Norman or skip verses.... I hope this gets a livestream because if It does she will either put on a great show or get dragged by twitter and I would be perfectly fine with either one of them  :)

i hate you coronavirus, I hate you girl...

i will love you until the end of time.