Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella - POSTPONED: April 15-17th & 22-24th, 2022

Sis, that's exactly what it's gonna be lmao. 

I can't wait for that edgy "but as you may know, I've changed my mind" line in NFR, Ben Mawson's 5-second-long livestream of a patch of dirt, and to hear the crowd sing Video Games. Exciting!

that has got to be the funniest thing i've read all week

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

It's been confirmed by the festival! Lana will be playing Sunday April 12th & 19th.

Unfortunately, Weekend 1 is already sold out, but Weekend 2 presale begins this Monday the 6th at 12pm PT.

I've updated the OP & moved the thread.

Previous OP: "Consequence of Sound has stated that Lana Del Rey will be playing at Coachella from April 10th-12th & 17th-19th, 2020 in Indio, California. This will be moved to the shows section once confirmed by the festival, which should be early January."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Ok she better put real effort into this, I want her to sing NOT lip sync over lead vocals on Norman or skip verses.... I hope this gets a livestream because if It does she will either put on a great show or get dragged by twitter and I would be perfectly fine with either one of them  :)

i will love you until the end of time.

Honestly if Coachella sold one-day passes I would go for Sunday. (do they? I'm pretty sure they don't.)

Ugh, just imagining seeing Lana, Marina, Twigs, Bishop, and Kyary all on the same day.. :xcry:

Anyway, I'm excited to see her looks!! Her previous Coachella performance dresses were iconic and amazing x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's kind of sad how she didn't get the headliner slot. I mean, Calvin Harris has headlined. It's just disrespectful. She's had arguably her biggest year, has sold consistently well, is critically acclaimed, pulls large crowds, yet still isn't a headliner. Her managers are shit idc.

Is it bad that I’m more excited for BIGBANG than Lana?

If you consider that they are literal criminals (GD and TOP only for doing drugs which is illegal in korea but Daesung literally ran illegal brothels in one of his buildings, Seungri retired because he‘s the worst of all, there is so much dirt on that dude and his nightclub(s) and the fucked up things that went on there + the CEO (now former CEO but he still runs everything let‘s be honest) was also involved there and any monetary gain from this group still benefits this bunch of criminals) aside from Taeyang yes, if you don‘t..... depends.

It's kind of sad how she didn't get the headliner slot. I mean, Calvin Harris has headlined. It's just disrespectful. She's had arguably her biggest year, has sold consistently well, is critically acclaimed, pulls large crowds, yet still isn't a headliner. Her managers are shit idc.

I wonder how much she runs her own show... Her managers say she does... Maybe she didn't want to headline? True, she had an amazing year, but Beyonce kinda changed the game when it comes to festival headliner shows. Our girl doesn't have that kind of firepower...

I don't expect anything much different from her other festival lineups, honestly. Maybe a surprise or two. 

If you consider that they are literal criminals (GD and TOP only for doing drugs which is illegal in korea but Daesung literally ran illegal brothels in one of his buildings, Seungri retired because he‘s the worst of all, there is so much dirt on that dude and his nightclub(s) and the fucked up things that went on there + the CEO (now former CEO but he still runs everything let‘s be honest) was also involved there and any monetary gain from this group still benefits this bunch of criminals) aside from Taeyang yes, if you don‘t..... depends.

Woah, hold your horses. Yes, Seungri is trash but he’s no longer with the group so he’ll most likely not go. GD and TOP have done drugs, but not more than once or twice I believe? I don’t hold that against them at all. Daesung was proven not guilty from what I read, but I have barely read any news about that so I can’t say much. TaeYang has nothing on him as far as I know. And YG has always been trash, we’ve always knows that, but what does he have to do with Coachella?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Woah, hold your horses. Yes, Seungri is trash but he’s no longer with the group so he’ll most likely not go. GD and TOP have done drugs, but not more than once or twice I believe? I don’t hold that against them at all. Daesung was proven not guilty from what I read, but I have barely read any news about that so I can’t say much. TaeYang has nothing on his as far as I know. And YG has always been trash, we’ve always knows that, but what does he have to do with Coachella?

I'm not saying anything against coachella here I'm saying something against this group and supporting YG because it's literally supporting a criminal organisation basically. I mean Coachella inviting them is questionable but whatever this is a Lana thread and I dont want OT warning points or whatever. Just... ask yourself if you really wanna support a company that supported something like this happening https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/warning-triggering-a-shocking-report-by-mbc-reveals-the-gruesome-true-nature-of-clubs-like-burning-sun

Lana has never done anything criminal but people treat her like one sometimes but this gets a blind eye. I just dont understand it. 

I wonder how much she runs her own show... Her managers say she does... Maybe she didn't want to headline? True, she had an amazing year, but Beyonce kinda changed the game when it comes to festival headliner shows. Our girl doesn't have that kind of firepower...

I don't expect anything much different from her other festival lineups, honestly. Maybe a surprise or two. 

and nobody else is here for pulling a bey and mostly just performs their regular sets at coachella so there is literally no issue.

the fact that they put frank ocean as a headliner when he's probably more known for cancelling shows than putting on a show.. is a choice... misogyny won once again!

i76mrxw.png