Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Iranian military leader Soleimani murdered on Trump’s orders

on a srs note though, its sad that America has a history of letting one racist ruin it for everyone else. hopefully things don't escalate.

No shade but like a third of the country is full blown racist and another third is complicit.

Send the racist Republicans to the frontlines! They shall not be missed xx

No shade but like a third of the country is full blown racist and another third is complicit.

Send the racist Republicans to the frontlines! They shall not be missed xx

only registered republicans and trump voters should be drafted im serious, they got us into this mess

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

as much as i am anxious as hell for some kind of potential crazy world war three situation - particularly since our newly-elected prime minister over here in the uk is constantly clinging to trump's coattails and seems deeply eager to impress him, so who knows what he's willing to agree to in terms of allyship - my heart is in pieces for these middle eastern countries that will now be ravaged even further by these rising tensions and the inevitable backlash the innocent civilians will face. already we see regular people dying because of the mess that is militarism and imperialism, but now it's only going to get worse.

i'm worried for myself and for the uk and for america, sure, but there's still a chance things might be okay for us. unfortunately for many countries in the middle east, and for the people who live there that never asked for any of this, their fate is... well, more or less sealed, regardless of what global action is taken after this.

fuck 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Funny how the US murdering an official representative of a sovereign state is called an "airstrike" or a "killing", but if Iranian troops did the same thing to, say, the US Secretary of State or whatever, it would be an act of terrorism. :makeup:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don’t agree with it but if you’re the leader of a country and you hear someone is threatening to kill your people, wouldn’t you take the person out as soon as you could? Not that it’s right to kill people based off of what you hear but if it was confirmed to be true, i would hope they’d protect me in the situation of me being American in Iran and some Iranian military leader is planning to kill me and bunch of other people based off of anti-American-ism.

And i know the middle east has a tarnished view of America bc of our past with those countries but that doesn’t give a military leader the right to want to kill American people. That also doesn’t give Americans the right to kill randoms in their counties either, but if there’s threats being made, would you rather your people be killed in lieu of not listening to a threat or would you rather kill the military leader before he strikes so he can’t kill your people?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

@@HydroponicWeeds As far as I know, General Soleimani was responsible for the death of American soldiers, we’re not speaking of civilians here. Besides, I’ve read criticism on Trump for not letting the congress vote about this/informing them, which, I suppose, isn’t something he technically has to since he has he final word when it comes to the US military, but one can’t help but wonder if Trump would’ve done this if others would get the chance to remind him of potential consequences of killing Iran’s top general.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So, Trump orders “a decisive defensive action to protect US personnel abroad”. Cut the crap; America has been goading Iran for years, this is their latest attempt to ignite conflict in the region; the cowardly murder of a respected military tactician. Trump is a puppet who couldn’t order a burger without prior instruction. This was an illegal act which blatantly violates international law. Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis was a target also. I hope Iran doesn’t take the bait.

giphy.gif

Watch the UK be dragged in willingly into yet another Middle Eastern war BC “wE MuST HeLP oUR ALLies.”

Better start watching some Doomsday Preppers on YouTube hunnies :lel:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I just wanna say that straight white men should be the only ones drafted in any war because (as usual) straight white men started this.

Anyway if there's a world war there is no point bombing my country because it's already on fire/ruined.

That is all.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

On a more horrifying note - On November of last year Iran discovered a new massive 50 million barrels oils field. Coincidence? I think not. They also have a huge 150 billion barrels in reserves so yeah it’s pretty obvious what the US is after.

https://apnews.com/a6adb7b30adb444998541b1b5aca4332

On a more horrifying note - On November of last year Iran discovered a new massive 50 million barrels oils field. Coincidence? I think not. They also have a huge 150 billion barrels in reserves so yeah it’s pretty obvious what the US is after.

https://apnews.com/a6adb7b30adb444998541b1b5aca4332

Oh gawd, I really hope this isn’t the real motive behind the attack. :facepalm:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm ngl I won't be surprised if martial law is declared and the election is prevented from happening as per schedule. 

I know someone who knows an Iranian lawyer who predicted pretty much this exact situation ages ago, as have many. Praying that other predictions I've seen being made (a war with China, probably a cyber-war) doesn't happen. But who knows.

locals only

Sadly it’s what the US has always wanted since even the Gulf Wars and probably even further back. With world resources depleting exponentially its only going to get uglier as time ticks by...

You know what guys, maybe you’re right that it could be another motive behind the attack; Trump has been wanting to get Iraq’s oil in the past.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/11/trump-iraq-oil

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/21/donald-trump-iraq-war-oil-strategy-seizure-isis

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

some of y'all are talking about getting drafted like homosexualism isn't classified as a mental illness

anyway stop worrying about getting drafted the closest we're getting to a proper war is the us killing innocent people but they've been doing that for.... the past two decades?

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

This makes me uncomfortable. 

some of y'all are talking about getting drafted like homosexualism isn't classified as a mental illness

anyway stop worrying about getting drafted the closest we're getting to a proper war is the us killing innocent people but they've been doing that for.... the past two decades

all of it? 

i mean the second part is supposed to make people uncomfortable because the events that likely will unfold are unsettling but the first part is a sick joke about colonial belief that non heterosexuality is wrong and that i can understand as being kinda gross without proper context

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL