Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Iranian military leader Soleimani murdered on Trump’s orders

Idiotic Trump tweeted (threatened) that Iranian sites and civilians will be targets and that they’ll be hit “fast and soon”. I really hope he understands that’s a war crime if he does that. Makes me sick. They’re humans too, and normal people can’t defend themselves. But of course he can’t see that.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wouldn’t be surprised if one of America’s proxy forces commit some kind of false flag atrocity and blame it on Iran as a pretext to escalate and justify the conflict. It’s a tried and tested method which gets mainstream backing every time.

Of course this is about oil (and the profits war generates!) but also the wider geopolitical strategy to control and profit from the resources from the whole region whilst taking over Iran’s banking system. It’s no coincidence that the only countries left who don’t have a Rothschild owned banking system are North Korea and Iran. Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan and Libya used to be on that list.

giphy.gif

I will refrain from commenting too much

But US government is the only real evil in the world today

Okay I’m not about to defend deranged Donald Trump or any of this but that comment is so out of line, like girl do you know what the fuck is going on in China? All the internet & information controlled by the communist party, no one knows whats actually going on outside China because they’re being fed propaganda 24-7; take what’s happening in Hong Kong for example, the ONLY news Chinese people get about their countless months of protests for democracy is cherry-picked images of lone protestors throwing Molotov cocktails or something and then that is used to frame the entirety of the movement in Hong Kong as the complete opposite. And what about the Uighur people? China is literally running concentration camps like the Nazis did and torturing, raping and sterilising Chinese muslims. I could literally say so much more about the political situation in China but just to summarise, there are a lot of other MAJOR despicably evil regimes in the world today that in my opinion are severely worse than the current US situation and this is just one example.

*okay yeah nah “severely worse” was probably the least fitting way to end this post, apologies- but definitely similar in how sinister and despicable some other global political situations are to the US/Iran crisis atm

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I wouldn’t be surprised if one of America’s proxy forces commit some kind of false flag atrocity and blame it on Iran as a pretext to escalate and justify the conflict. It’s a tried and tested method which gets mainstream backing every time.

Of course this is about oil (and the profits war generates!) but also the wider geopolitical strategy to control and profit from the resources from the whole region whilst taking over Iran’s banking system. It’s no coincidence that the only countries left who don’t have a Rothschild owned banking system are North Korea and Iran. Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan and Libya used to be on that list.

Newspapers in the UK are saying "UK WAITS FOR IRAN'S REVENGE" so yep

Okay I’m not about to defend deranged Donald Trump or any of this but that comment is so out of line, like girl do you know what the fuck is going on in China? All the internet & information controlled by the communist party, no one knows whats actually going on outside China because they’re being fed propaganda 24-7; take what’s happening in Hong Kong for example, the ONLY news Chinese people get about their countless months of protests for democracy is cherry-picked images of lone protestors throwing Molotov cocktails or something and then that is used to frame the entirety of the movement in Hong Kong as the complete opposite. And what about the Uighur people? China is literally running concentration camps like the Nazis did and torturing, raping and sterilising Chinese muslims. I could literally say so much more about the political situation in China but just to summarise, there are a lot of other MAJOR despicably evil regimes in the world today that in my opinion are severely worse than the current US situation and this is just one example.

Okay a) yes it's difficult to know exactly what's happening in China, but keep in mind that it's difficult to know for sure when you're in the west given that we're fed propaganda about China too, just a different type, and b) even if everything we're told about China is true, they don't have the pull on the UN that america does, they don't commit war crimes abroad at the rate and with the freedom that america does- the death toll of China vs U.s. is astronomical. We know for a fact what's going on in the camps set up by obama and currently ran by trump and no one that matters is doing anything significant to shut it down. America has a military presence in nearly every country on earth. They've deposed leaders that don't suit them for decades and when the documents leaked to show it, people just kind of... went on with their day. The u.s. outstrips pretty much every country in evil.

locals only

89*

Y’all know what I ain’t gonna sit here and act like I know all the ins and outs of global politics but I was just trying to exemplify that there is a lot of fucking evil in the world, it ain’t just in the US. Truly, right now we are living in some horrible, dark times and I’m not at all trying to minimise anyone’s points made about how fucked up the US’ history of disgusting human rights abuses left and right is, never mind the current situation w/ US & Iran and the threat that poses not only to the US but to global peacekeeping as well

Also @ bob, ‘girl’ was meant as a friendly term but ya know

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Being in the U.K. I want our government to have absolutely zero to do with this if it escalates, which I'm sure is unlikely seeing as we have what is basically Trump's retarded little brother in charge now. However, if he does publicly announce he'd back the U.S. I can guarantee you there will be mass protests. People here don't want another war, I don't think anybody is Europe does after having two world wars. The U.S. and Iran can go at each other throats but i'd sooner back Iran than the U.S. honestly.

Several newspapers have reported that Iran will no longer follow the nuclear deal and will no longer limit uranium enrichment. I’ve also read that Iranian Americans (perhaps coming home after a vacation overseas) are stuck at the US borders and haven’t been let inside, despite being Americans. The US better let them in or they won’t have many doctors and dentists left.

Jokes aside, this made me realize that I will probably not be able to visit the US if I wanted to. Oh, well. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

*okay yeah nah “severely worse” was probably the least fitting way to end this post, apologies- but definitely similar in how sinister and despicable some other global political situations are to the US/Iran crisis atm

the us literally pulled a genocide on the natives and then locked them in camps, started a slave trade and then legalized slavery for 200 years and then legalized segregation for another 50, is killing unarmed black people on the streets at disproportionate rates, locking them in prison for non violent crimes, literally infiltrated crack in black neighborhoods only to then start a "war on drugs" etc... should I go on? America's hands are bloodier than everybody else's combined

Several newspapers have reported that Iran will no longer follow the nuclear deal and will no longer limit uranium enrichment. I’ve also read that Iranian Americans (perhaps coming home after a vacation overseas) are stuck at the US borders and haven’t been let inside, despite being Americans. The US better let them in or they won’t have many doctors and dentists left.

Jokes aside, this made me realize that I will probably not be able to visit the US if I wanted to. Oh, well. :/

does iran still want to nuke israel... why do they want to end themselves so badly like the us is going to go all out on them once they officially attack israel or launch any other counter attack against the us. additionally atomic bombs are literally the most vile weapon out there there is no excuse to ever put them to use, they’re a humanitarian disaster and terrible to the environment.

the fact that all of this could have been avoided, didn’t the us already have enough to do with their frenemies russia, china and north korea

i76mrxw.png 

does iran still want to nuke israel... why do they want to end themselves so badly like the us is going to go all out on them once they officially attack israel or launch any other counter attack against the us

the fact that all of this could have been avoided, didn’t the us already have enough to do with their frenemies russia, china and north korea

I mean, probably, but if they attack Israel, I'm fairly sure the US won't wait a single second to bomb Iran. It sounds like Iran is more interested in taking revenge on US leaders right now.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The bile warmongering rhetoric and blatant lying coming from the American administration is deeply concerning.

Is America the only country with an obvious desire for conflict? No, of course not. Is America however the main instigator and aggressor? Yes, like it or not, it is.

There are certainly other countries who are indeed complicit with their encouragement of, and their involvement with an appalling long term Middle Eastern strategy; but America is always the most vocal and abhorrent. It is not a benevolent promoter of worldwide democracy, as it tries to make out. In reality, it has been meddling with Iran since at least 1953, when the CIA removed the democratically elected prime minister Mohammad Mossadegh and replaced him with their brutal puppet; the Shah of Iran.

They also supplied Saddam Hussein with weapons, chemical and otherwise, to use against Iran which resulted in the deaths of over a million Iranian citizens during the Iraq-Iran war.

They have been proactive with crippling economic sanctions ever since, designed to alienate Iran from the international stage.

Under Obama, Iran were given a route into the international stage with an historic nuclear deal that would’ve given the Iranian economy room to grow legitimately. Trump pulled out of that deal and also imposed significantly harsher sanctions.

I don’t condone it but it’s no wonder Iranians hate America; they’ve grown up under this foreign oppression and constant threat of war.

giphy.gif

A US official confirms ballistic missiles have been fired from inside Iran at multiple US military facilities inside Iraq. Early reports are indicating 20 American deaths, but it hasn’t been confirmed.

oh no, no that "cOmMuNiSm Is BaD" shit all over again, not here, ugh for fucks sake

and by the way, even though people and the media like to label china as a communist country, it is not, like fucking read Marx

i'm too old for this shit honestly

also, the US is getting what they deserve so i must say i'm not sorry if soldiers get killed or something, they fucking deserve it, i'm fucking tired of US sploiting every country they put their feet on, so yeah, iran is striking back as they should (i just hope that this doesn't lead to WWIII but we'll see)

and also free palestine, k bye.

giphy.gif

the poor kurds being stuck in the middle of all this mess with no chance at any proper autonomy,

what‘s happening tonight is awful and i hope it won‘t get any worse by any bad reaction from the us again.

also not people in here discussing this topic as if it was a stan war.

i76mrxw.png